• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outdoorsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi, i am a 22 year old guy from Ontario, Canada. I started becoming interested in diapers in my early teens bit have only just recently started wearing. I have a very loving and accepting girlfriend who accepts this part of me and even wears with me. Aside from diapers i enjoy mountain biking, atving and playing videogames.

Welcome Outdoorsman! It's rare when a member has an accepting girlfriend. You are very fortunate! What video game(s) do you play?

Thanks! Yes, i feel very lucky. We are still taking things pretty slow as we only just started wearing a few months ago. I play Call of Duty (any of them), Forza, Borderlands, GTA V, Minecraft and a few others occasionally.

Cool. We have LOTS of Canadians here, too. I'm surprised none have chimed in yet.

Yah, I browsed here for quite a while before joining and introducing myself and I seen quite a few other Canadians on here

Hello from a grand son of a ex Canadian ww2 serviceman who married in the UK who still has loads of family over there

Hi parcelboy2, thats cool. I have a great grandfather fought in ww2

Hello from Quebec and welcome aboard.

Hello from Toronto Area in Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back