• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

crush122221

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am an ABDL in private and a Daddy to my girlfriend. She wasn't into the ABDL scene before I met her, but she has worn diapers, wet in her diapers, I even gave her an enema in her diapers. She has started to embrace her baby side, wearing pigtails, sucking on her pacifier, wearing her onesie, talking in baby talk and sucking her thumb. I really really enjoy that not only would she attempt to try out my lifestyle, but ultimately enjoy the role of being a baby. I have worn diapers around her a few times, but she prefers me as daddy rather than baby. I am currently looking at some items to get my baby girl and thought about a romper or a nice plushie for her to cuddle with. Any suggestions on where to look online for cute, large plushies?

Hello crash122221 and welcome to the group.

crush122221 said:
I am an ABDL in private and a Daddy to my girlfriend. She wasn't into the ABDL scene before I met her, but she has worn diapers, wet in her diapers, I even gave her an enema in her diapers. She has started to embrace her baby side, wearing pigtails, sucking on her pacifier, wearing her onesie, talking in baby talk and sucking her thumb. I really really enjoy that not only would she attempt to try out my lifestyle, but ultimately enjoy the role of being a baby. I have worn diapers around her a few times, but she prefers me as daddy rather than baby. I am currently looking at some items to get my baby girl and thought about a romper or a nice plushie for her to cuddle with. Any suggestions on where to look online for cute, large plushies?

Hello and welcome. I wondered how you met this wonderful girlfriend since you both have similar desires? Did you just start dating and then discovered each other's desires? I was just curious. Often these sort of relationships are one sided. As an example, my wife discovered my online diaper order and then I had a lot of explaining to do. Fortunately she has been very accepting and plays to my little self.

Again, welcome to ADISC.

I actually met her online. She was not into the ABDL lifestyle at all before I told her about my interest. She tried it because I told her how much I enjoyed babying girls and being babied. Thankfully for me, she has started to enjoy being babied and now it is a thing be both enjoy. I think it helps she has a submissive side, which plays into the baby girl role. I am truly blessed to find a girl that could learn to love my lifestyle.

Hello and welcome, nice to hear your story. I hope you'll have a good time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back