ABU Scent

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBoyToby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm wanting to order some cloth back cushies from ABU. I was just curious if anyone has ordered their scented diapers? How strong is the scent? Is anyone able to compare it to the smell of pampers cruisers (which I love)?

Sorry if this has already been posted about. I did a quick search and did not locate anything.

Thanks!

Look I have quiet a good amount of Abu products they're mediums if interested pm me

It's been awhile since I last ordered from ABU with the scent. If I remember right, it was pretty close to the Pampers smell. It's a pretty strong smell. If you don't store the diapers in a sealable bag, you'll have the smell in whatever room you have them stored in.

Yeah keep then sealed. They smell soo good, but if you hide your diapers, the smell will be obvious :)

Is anybody interested in size medium cloth backed cushies and SDK im in large diapers now I can do fair price on them

Jbradshaw90 said:
Is anybody interested in size medium cloth backed cushies and SDK im in large diapers now I can do fair price on them
How much you want for em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back