Kiddo diapers, by Diaper Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auroz

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Hello, I don't come here too often, but I wanted to inform you about a new diaper brand coming soon.

I'm making this topic for some reasons: I had an amazing adventure those last days, I want to help my friend to launch his company, and there is no topic about that upcoming brand on ADISC.

So yeah, here it is : there will be a new AB diaper released soon.

I'm not so good (no, I'm terrible) to introduce things, so let me talk about my life. I am a babyfur and a video maker, and I recently added some people on Facebook to meet more babyfur friends. I met an ABDL in my area (that's really rare, so I'm lucky!) and I quickly found that he will launch his business: a new brand of adult diapers, with an AB look. So I offered him my help and he was okay to let me shot the "ad". At the moment, the video is private on YouTube but I'm waiting for him to approve!

So yeah that's all I can say, but I'm up to answer your questions about that. Every photo can be found on their Twitter ( https://twitter.com/DiaperMinister ), I don't want to spam or anything so let me know if it's against the rules or something.

tl;dr
- new AB diaper, company based in France
- website launching soon, diapers coming soon too
- some sample packs were already gave away, apparently
- I made their video, I'm so proud omg <3 (no one cares :p)

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Do you know if he's going to be sending any more samples out? Those look really interesting!

There have been a couple of threads on this company over the past few months.

It's always good to see new diapers. That said, it's hard for anyone to tell how far along this is, given just a few pictures of what presumably is a small test run, no website or much in pricing information, and social media accounts which seem a bit haphazard and heavy on grammar errors.

Certainly, I'm curious to try them if they're coming soon, but I expect shipping to North America to be prohibitive if it's just one guy starting from scratch in France.

Fruitkitty said:
There have been a couple of threads on this company over the past few months.

It's always good to see new diapers. That said, it's hard for anyone to tell how far along this is, given just a few pictures of what presumably is a small test run, no website or much in pricing information, and social media accounts which seem a bit haphazard and heavy on grammar errors.

Certainly, I'm curious to try them if they're coming soon, but I expect shipping to North America to be prohibitive if it's just one guy starting from scratch in France.

(nice new ava btw) We really need to not be depending on (especially small, independent) manufacturers and retailers to be shipping overseas. By far the most practical approach is getting a vendor on the same continent to be importing them in bulk. The added middleman will of course add some cost, but that should be much more than offset by the savings on shipping. ABU was able to sell fabines at a lower cost than ordering direct from Germany. It still ends up making things more expensive, but it does make it more reasonable.

And you notice that ABU has stopped doing that, at least partly because it would compete with their own new products. They didn't use to have any high-capacity nappies - now they do.

A distributor most likely isn't going to process enough volume of AB nappies to be profitable, unless it's just part of a larger business, and there aren't that many "large" AB vendors. TBH, ABU's tie-up with a vanilla company like Nappies 'R Us was pretty surprising. Very welcome, but pretty surprising. I suspect that ABU is taking all the financial risk.

Regardless, any new product will have to establish itself in its local AB/DL market before any distribution partners will be interested, and before the manufacturer has the capital, so I wouldn't expect to see this outside Europe any time soon.

Last edited:
Hmm while I applaud new products those pics showing them being worn also highlight the padding stops only an inch or so into the taping panel (you can see skin under the plastic)... I remember many faulty runs of Tena Slip where the padding was at a low frontal point like that and they were terrible, leaked if you tried to use them overnight since the padding stopped and they were sweaty since your skin was against backsheet and plastic only with nothing to absorb it.

Look's to me the padding is a little to low in the front needs to come up more.
Some may have problems if things grow down in the lower region with the padding being to low.
Real baby diapers the padding is way higher.

Looks like a cool product. Can't wait to see them when they start full production.

Waouh, Nascau finally did it. We talked about it in 2012. This is a project he has been working on for quite a bit of time.

I did a bit of searching and found that :

- they are going to be available on this website : https://www.diaper-minister.com/ as pre-order for the moment, shipping is expected for the end of the year.

- there is an event this saturday where Nascau is going to launch/present the product in France, so probably more info to come after it.

- For the price, it's going to be :

For pre-order :
18€ per pack for 1 pack of 10 diapers
16€ per pack for 4 packs of 10 diapers
14€ per pack for 8 packs of 10 diapers (if you pre-order this bundle, you get a sample right away)

As a normal order :
22€ per pack for 1 pack of 10 diapers
20€ per pack for 4 packs of 10 diapers
18€ per pack for 8 packs of 10 diapers (if you pre-order this bundle, you get a sample right away)

- there is only going to be a size M for pre-order, size L is coming around March.

- This diaper was created originally for the french market (because shipping cost for snuggies/crinklz/.. are terrible), so I'm not sure if international shipping is going to be an option :/

- there is a theoretical absorbency of 4 liters max. ("a little less than comficare")

in seing lots of pics of ppl wearing these already, im intrigued as to how to get samples? how long its going to be until available? when the website goes live? etc etc etc :-/

so are these available anywhere yet? Also I saw a survey where they were asking if we wanted 2 large or 4 normal tapes... any word on how that turned out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back