Jumpin Jammerz Terry Cloth Footy PJ's

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried the Terry Cloth Footy PJ's from Jumpin Jammerz? These seem to be the most babyish in their catalog and I'm thinking about picking up a pair. I'm interested to know how warm and soft they are and if the fit is tight or loose.
Thanks!
Luvtowearpampers

I have them and they are awesome. Check their sizing carefully though as they're pretty generous. Don't oversize. I did thinking they might be small but they weren't. Also I treated them pretty harsh trying to shrink them and that didn't work. They're actually quite good and really comfy. Oh and yeah they do feel babyish. :) so I reckon go with their sizing. I ended up having to modify mine cause I ordered a size up :(

ozbub said:
I have them and they are awesome. Check their sizing carefully though as they're pretty generous. Don't oversize. I did thinking they might be small but they weren't. Also I treated them pretty harsh trying to shrink them and that didn't work. They're actually quite good and really comfy. Oh and yeah they do feel babyish. :) so I reckon go with their sizing. I ended up having to modify mine cause I ordered a size up :(

Thanks for the reply, will be sure to get the right size.

Do you have a link?

I have a pair; the fabric is pretty thin and I put a hole through the top of the foot pretty quickly. But they are the only non ABDL source and are about a third of the price of anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back