your girly name

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl name is Jessie.

My girl name is Rachel, because i looked it up and its the feminine version of my name, plus i kinda like it, really.

My name is Leigh, both big and little me <3

haven't thought much about this, but probably Anastasia, Anne for short. While in girl mode I like to watch my little pony, hopefully diapered.

I go by Brook

I go by Alana I have always really liked that name for some reason. Eventually I created a character with the name Alana for an online RPG and I started using it for most of my names in various video games and eventually it has sort of gotten worked into my girl persona. It has a gotten to the point that from enough people referring to me as Alana in IRC's or teamspeak that I now have to try not to respond to it when I hear someone talking about someone else while I am out and about.

When I am in girly mode I don't really do anything much different from when I am not except my internal dialogue reflects that I am in girl mode (if that makes any sense).

My girly name is Autumn. Named after a girl I had a crush on long ago....Loved the name too though!

I love the name Autumn too, actually I like a lot of names that start with 'A' for some reason and have no idea why.

Aisha is so glad for this thread

Aurora or Michelle as for me

Aurora is more of a self given name. It just feels natural

Michelle is the name my sisters used to call me when they had me wear dresses when I was really young. I was their "doll of a brother." Oh the impact it had. They started calling me Michelle again when I grew my hair out. Of course though, my parents and my grandma (in their overly traditional ways) were disapproving of my hair style.

You can call me bob or John. I have also been known to respond to c3po. I prefer you call me an Apache helicopter

Hi - I like to go by Lori. To relax I like to dress up and catch a good movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back