Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Anyone ever go to a Halloween party dressed as a baby? I would think that this is one of the few times we could "get away" with being diapered. I'm almost tempted to host a party just so I could do this. Of course I guess I would have to answer questions like "where did you get your diaper and plastic pants?" Hmmmmmmm......

They make a baby costume you can get ebay cheep one theres is a few one and old woman carrying a very big baby on her back your head is the baby's blow's up.
Yes herd on some doing this

I Personally have. My get up included a bambino diaper (for modest reasons i wore underwear underneath), an oscar the grouch t-shirt, oscar the grouch matching socks, a pair of DC shoes, a MaM glow in the dark pacifier with clip , the eeyore beanie hat that's on my pic(it was cold), some random bib i bought at Walmart, and a cute back pack (used it to store shooter bottles, fire works, and glow sticks).

It wasn't such a big deal, Halloween is a day to party, and that's what i did. Tho i do admit that some people did have some laughs and a lot of people commented about it being past bed time, that babies shouldn't be consuming alcohol and smoking, if i had lost my mommy (aka amber alert), and that fire is a no-no for such a young age.

Give it a go if you dare, but have fun and in the end just be your natural self.

Perfect opportunity...

BuffedBaby said:
Of course I guess I would have to answer questions like "where did you get your diaper and plastic pants?" Hmmmmmmm......

"I got them online ..." (just for this party - no big deal)

And if anyone ever finds your diapers or baby stuff at some point in the future, you might always be able to get away with the explanation that you got it for that Halloween party.

Win-win. Go for it.

Edit: One thing I would prepare tough is an answer to the question how you got the idea to be at the party dressed as a baby.

I think a baby costume can be very simple and cheap. You already have the diapers and plastic pants, just add a simple plain bright colour T-shirt (yellow, light blue...) and perhaps a pacifier and you're ready.

Happybase said:
Tho i do admit that some people did have some laughs and a lot of people commented about it being past bed time...

I can imagine these are almost inevitable on such occasion. Part of the fun.

I've always wanted to try this during but never have worked up the courage

I've always wanted to but I've always was a fried of what people would say about me after that.
If I ever did it,
I would go in my cloth diaper and vinyl pants with a small baby blue shirt so just the top of my diaper was showing and a clip on soother, some light colored slippers, a small bib and a bonnet would be nice.

I have always thought that this would be awesome too, but I just couldn't get myself to do it, for 2 reasons.

1: I don't have the guts to do that.

2: I can really see how it is 'scary' as Halloween technically is to be dressed up in something frightening.

I know people do it as a funny thing though, and that is cool, it is really just a day to have fun and dress up. Honestly, if they are going to make outfits for people to wear that makes you look like a baby, then Adult babies should be the ones dressing up, because Adult Baby's have way better stuff for looking like a baby than what they sell to you in that costume kit. That kit is just bleh, it looks terrible.

Tyger said:
2: I can really see how it is 'scary' as Halloween technically is to be dressed up in something frightening.

For some people, being near (real) babies (especially if they are in larger quantities) can be quite frightening.

Tyger said:
... than what they sell to you in that costume kit. That kit is just bleh, it looks terrible.

Agree, the baby costumes they sell can sometimes be quite frightening indeed.

Every year I see young ladies showing up at our door dresses as toddlers (not babies). They have jammies on and their hair in pigtails, usually carrying stuffed animals of some kind. I've seen a few pacis, too. No big deal! The baby idea comes up from time to time and Halloween is a good time to pull it off. Tell everyone you're the New Year baby and put a sash on with 2016 or add a little red and a bow and arrow and say you're cupid, two months early.

New Years Eve is another opportunity for baby wear. Imagine hosting a party where everyone is instructed to dress up as Father Time and at the stroke of midnight the robes are to be tossed off and everyone becomes New Years Eve Babies.

Don't forget Mardi Gras especially if in New Orleans and just about any time there is a Gay Pride event in San Francisco.
The only thing holding back is a party or event outside in the northern hemisphere weather - - -
"BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE" !

I used to like the idea, but one halloween, I actually decided to walk downtown. A drunk guy, and a rather large one at that, threatened to kick my face in... called me a "fuckin faggot, what the fuck's wrong with you?" His girlfriend was with him and managed to stop him while I dashed out of there.

I'd be careful where you go, if you are planning to go out... some people are massively triggered by this for some reason.

I am not even remotely interested in this. I think I have all the fun I need in private with my husband. I have no intention of ever role playing as a baby in public.

The public (or people in your village/town/in-city-housin-estate) and your friends would get pretty suspicious if you did it more than once. Also if your parents knew about that particular side of you you'd need to do it sevral miles from them and hope they only found out after and not during! bms

FASCINATING....

That's just the way I feel. When you have a partner to share with, why bother with 'ROLE' play when you already have 'REAL' play? Pointless, as I see it.

Tyger's comment gave me this idea, that it might be fun to go out dressed as a Chucky doll, stitched face and all, but with an obvious diaper bulge underneath his little boy overalls.

@dogboy: Now thats the kind of modification that you need(chucky doll), if you want to go out. Truth be told, most people know about us, because internet, so a bambino diaper with a bonnet and nuk 5 pacifier would be a good way to out yourself. Then there is the possibility that you look so good, people take pictures and post them online (shudder). The world is not the same as it used to be...

I did this one year actually! It was pretty fun, and I definitely would love to do it again someday.

I wore a quadruple (or something like that) depends diaper, target footy pajamas, and had a bottle and teddy bear with me. I got quite a few laughs from the party I was at. I honestly wish I had had the courage to (at some point in the night) lose the footies and wear just a t-shirt (or romper) and have the costume's diapers showing. As long as you do it for the fun of the costume and it's not entirely out of your body type, people will probably laugh along with you.

Just remember, if you only bring one diaper, when you have to go to the bathroom, you're trapped! :O :p

Yeah, it's actually my plan this year to go as a baby. I'm pretty excited.

I do it every year and always use my good adult baby clothes and accessories. What I wear depends on the weather and where I am going that evening. For sure I always wear a thick warm diaper with lockable plastic pants and other lockable garments. I always come home wet, still never messed my diapers. 2 years ago I did leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back