Underwear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaper here 24/7 more or less :) unless i have to go the the doctor, chiropractor or getting massage, then Im way to shy to show those people that i like wearing diapers :surrender:

I usually wear just generic, solid color boxer breifs. Today though, I'm wearing a pair of boxers with pink elephants all over...they're my lucky undies lol (I wore them to my first interview, got the job. Wore them to a traffic ticket hearing, left paying nothing. Wore them to a party and ended up talking to a cop and didn't get in trouble, we actually had a really nice conversation haha)

Colored briefs. Whoever thought that white underwear was a good idea must have been drunk.

I switched back from boxers when I was about 22 partly for comfort and partly because I somewhat associated them with the same space as diapers.

AddyShadows said:
I mainly wear my panties, I'm padded less often than I'd like to be. Mine are more cute than plain, I currently wear a set that has the day of the week and pictures on them, for that extra little like feel when I can't be padded lol. Sometimes albeit rarely when I do go out padded its wearing a goodnite.[/QUOTE

I've always wondered if they make those (weekday underwear) in mens. Lol.

It depends on my mood. Mostly I wear either white jockey's or colored men's bikini style briefs. If I feel like it, I will wear some women's panties. Of course I also wear diapers some times.

FoxyDl said:
I've always wondered if they make those (weekday underwear) in mens. Lol.

They do in Germany.

Omg thanks ampelhamza! :3

- - - Updated - - -

:neener_neener::cool:Also, found out my skinny butt fits in boys XXL undies. The cool ones with the ninja turtles on them. :3 :cool:

I usually wear trunks (and am getting some briefs). Because the vast majority of the time I'm in underwear and not padded. Sometimes, nice underwear and seeing other guys in underwear is as much as a turn on as diapers for me-- it's weird how my interests kind of switches back and forth for me day by day.

Briefs, white or colors, regularly for me. I'm diapered when I sleep (nights or nap-time) because I wet.

When I'm at work (construction), I wear good quality trunks/boxer briefs. But at home, it's either nothing, a diaper, or undies from the children's dept. In the US, Target is the only store I've been to that carries cute printed boys briefs in an XL (16-18 and 18-20) size. And other times, it's XL size 16 girl's panties. I have found that girls' hipsters and boy shorts don't squeeze my man parts too much, but the girls' bikinis do, which is a shame because I like the skimpy cut of bikinis better than boy shorts/hipsters.

Usually I wear white or colored briefs. I have maybe 15 pairs of skimpy boy's bikinis and girl's panties that I wear too when the mood strike me.

I wear boxer briefs, usually.

Found out my skinny butt fits in Hanes XL Boys underwear and i started wearing them.

normally i want my boys to wear lil boy style briefs or boxer briefs if they arent diapered. sometimes trainer pants.
if they are diapered, an onsie is the best choice.
:)

DaddyJoe said:
normally i want my boys to wear lil boy style briefs or boxer briefs if they arent diapered. sometimes trainer pants.
if they are diapered, an onsie is the best choice.
:)

You sound like such a wonderful daddy. :3

i do hope so :)

DaddyJoe said:
i do hope so :)

You have very lucky boys. :3 I hope to find a daddy like you one day.

On topic:
Just bought me some batman undies. =^_^=

Sanch said:
I'll generally wear adult-style briefs when I'm out and about. They're comfy (for me personally) and when I'm not in little headspace, I don't really have any desire to be padded. I seem to be an exception amongst ABs/Littles in that I don't find wearing adult clothing to feel like a chore or an annoyance. If I'm out doing things, briefs (as well as things like chinos & a button-up shirt) just feel natural for me.

I feel the same, yet I didn't realize that's exceptional in the community. I wonder what leads to that compartmentalization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back