Interview With An Adult Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
[video=youtube;vGiCR8z6MgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGiCR8z6MgQ[/video]

Once again I am messing around with different recording techniques and when I view the video I typically see all the mistakes..... but to be honest it's not terrible. My main mistake was assuming the sun wasn't going to cause a problem coming through the window since it was only a small amount of light coming in.

Still, it's a learning process.

Audio quality is still poor since I don't have a decent microphone to use with this camera.

The video itself is a short interview where a few direct questions were
answered.

It's obvious to me how I pulled it off, but, I think I prove without a doubt that if I have a timing system I am fully capable of acting with something to the point of full interaction even if it isn't actually there. I am proud of that hehe.

I think the next video I do will be about childhood and make believe.

That's right, Imagination. (Does the Spongebob rainbow with his hands.)

=)

Good job! I did not notice any lighting or sound issues. That was awesome to see the two of you side by side. Now we will be wondering when we can meet baby mitchy's mommy.

Fascinating said:
Now we will be wondering when we can meet baby mitchy's mommy.

God yeah I am afraid of that. That's not going to happen unless she know's doing so would make a major difference in my future career etc.

I understand. I would probably feel the same way if I were your mommy. The hardest part of being a mommy can be when other people do not understand what is going on and misinterpret it.

Fascinating said:
I understand. I would probably feel the same way if I were your mommy. The hardest part of being a mommy can be when other people do not understand what is going on and misinterpret it.

If I really wanted to be OVERLY cautious I could present such a scene with so much prior adult talking about it to cover all the bases so when you finally get to see the juicy stuff (if you make it that far from boredom) those that are left will find it harder to be on the offensive from all the defensive logic that was just shown.

Cute!

That video was awesome that was so cool! How you managed to put all that together really nice! I hope to see more of these great videos in the future and no need to worry about the mistakes made you did an awesome job on it!

Thanks blue, I deffinitely feel the waves of encouragement! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back