Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well I knew it had to come Nappies r us has no comficare left and saveexpress
has sold out of large
But ABDL factory has some left
Hopefully the new version will be out soon :sad:

Wearing clouds is out of my size too and only have 4 large left.

FoxyDl said:
Wearing clouds is out of my size too and only have 4 large left.
Try ABDL factory they had some

Damn they are a good diaper.

Unfortunately the new Comficare (AKA BetterDry) isn't going to be much like the the old one at all. NappiesRUs has a bit of Medium left but that's it. The main production run is still a month or so off. I think Saveexpress will be getting them in but I'm not too sure about anyone else.

Well the new BetterDry might even be better :) I think you should wait to see it :)
I think it's going to be promising......

One of the best diapers will be missed. Had nice wide crotch for better protection too. Nice and thick I will miss it. :frown:

BabyToddler said:
One of the best diapers will be missed. Had nice wide crotch for better protection too. Nice and thick I will miss it. :frown:

Yep , I could easily max these out with very little leaks

Dlab93 said:
Unfortunately the new Comficare (AKA BetterDry) isn't going to be much like the the old one at all. NappiesRUs has a bit of Medium left but that's it. The main production run is still a month or so off. I think Saveexpress will be getting them in but I'm not too sure about anyone else.

I don't understand why these companies feel the need to change a product that people are already satisfied with.
A perfectly good product is going to get a downgrade but I bet that price won't go down with it.
Most likely they'll redesign it to fit a North American physic which means, narrow and long crotch area, overly wide waist and paper thin because descretion s more important than function over here for some reason.
These companies think all North Americans are obese and so another great product falls because of it.
Being a small build Comficare fit me perfectly and I've seen this pattern with products before. I hate having to wear diapers that are to small or big, cause as we*know better the contour is to your body the better the diaper works.
And with my size it's hard to find ones that fit well.
So far Dry 24/7 smalls and comficare Are the only ones that conform to my shape.

Hopefully not much changes

edward321 said:
I don't understand why these companies feel the need to change a product that people are already satisfied with.

Because they've been forced to relocate production to the EU since the euro exchange rate (which they deal in being based in Europe) makes Chinese production no longer an economically viable option. So because they must move to a new factory in a new country, they have to reconfigure how the diaper is created.

parcelboy2 said:
Yep , I could easily max these out with very little leaks

Did you ever use them while sitting on a chair? They ALWAYS leaked on me pretty quick in that situation. Unbeatable while standing/walking/lying down but sitting was a no-go
And, mind you, EVERY other brand I tried now, does not have that problem.

They are a funny size. I know a lot of people who didn't fit very well in them. I've seen the new BetterDry (well a sample of the first run) and they are looking much softer and just as absorbent. They seem to fit better as well.

BenTennyson said:
Did you ever use them while sitting on a chair? They ALWAYS leaked on me pretty quick in that situation. Unbeatable while standing/walking/lying down but sitting was a no-go
And, mind you, EVERY other brand I tried now, does not have that problem.

Sitting is rarely safe with a disposable diaper. The only comficare I've ever tried are the crinklz, and those show me that the rear padding width is the widest of ANY diaper I've ever tried. I don't see how you have worse luck sitting with these than with others - I would expect exactly the opposite result?

Right! Do ABDL Factory ship to the UK?! bms

bambinod said:
Sitting is rarely safe with a disposable diaper. The only comficare I've ever tried are the crinklz, and those show me that the rear padding width is the widest of ANY diaper I've ever tried. I don't see how you have worse luck sitting with these than with others - I would expect exactly the opposite result?

I don't know why it is how it is. Maybe its me being too skinny or whatever. The contents got squeezed out of the fabric, it puddled and then leaked around the inner thighs and the bum. The other ones feel wet but they don't leak.

bringmesunshine said:
Right! Do ABDL Factory ship to the UK?! bms

Yep via DPD

Some brands will fit better than others. For example, Bellissimos and Comficares can collect 1.3 liters while sitting. Diapers cut ont he same machine seem to have similar results.

I've had other brands just immediately leak on first wetting while sitting, and I simply don't use them any more. Fit is important.

As far as sitting not being safe? I think that depends on whether you are willing to augment your diaper. I use Bambino Quadros in the front of my diaper during work. With one, I can get close to 1.7 liters. With 2, over 2 liters. The only real downside here is this adds a huge amount of bulk to the point it looks like there is a balloon in the front of your pants, but it does work.

Here is a recommentation. Try a smaller fit. Try to get a brand with the absolute best (tallest, not leaky) leak gaurds, and then add some kind of booster up the front. Some brands, like the Snuggies, simply just don't have the tall leak gaurds needed for a booster and are not good for augmentation.

Maybe someone can chime in on which brands have fantastic leak gaurds. I certainly can't remember from the 10 brands I've tried, other than Bellissimo and Comficare.

I too have seen the new BetterDry and perhaps more then that ;) , an i think it's going to be really good, it got at little different fit, but for the better i think, im between sizes on the Comficare, and i think that will improve with the BetterDry, but I think there will always be some diapers that fit better on some persons , depending on our different builds :) So maybe we should just be happy that there are so many different kind of brand of diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back