Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hello everyone. And I want you to know me.

  1. #1

    Talking Hello everyone. And I want you to know me.

    Hello. My name is Saki Kirisima.
    Please call me Saki my thing.

    I am a man that is a programmer in Japan.
    Because we have become addicted to the game and anime about 20 years, and I arrived in this job.

    OK, please ask you because you talk about whether I was why led you here.

    I was a child, I had always hoped to have been wrapped in those soft something.
    When I was a 10-year-old, when the disposable diaper photo of the mail order catalog that I saw chance you've seen the listed, I I was fascinated by the disposable diaper.

    Soft-looking, thick, and now wishes are asylum the body in warm diapers.

    I have wanted to share the people and joy with the same wish.

    Thank you.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SakiKirisima View Post
    Hello. My name is Saki Kirisima.
    Please call me Saki my thing.

    I am a man that is a programmer in Japan.
    Because we have become addicted to the game and anime about 20 years, and I arrived in this job.

    OK, please ask you because you talk about whether I was why led you here.

    I was a child, I had always hoped to have been wrapped in those soft something.
    When I was a 10-year-old, when the disposable diaper photo of the mail order catalog that I saw chance you've seen the listed, I I was fascinated by the disposable diaper.

    Soft-looking, thick, and now wishes are asylum the body in warm diapers.

    I have wanted to share the people and joy with the same wish.

    Thank you.
    Welcome being you is ok with us .
    They have the best cloth diaper covers over there the snap ones Velcro ones.
    Also some cool disposables I hear .
    Whats the ab stuff like over there if you don't mind me asking.
    Always like learning how others littles live in other parts of the world.
    Hands a cookie your way.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SakiKirisima View Post
    Hello. My name is Saki Kirisima.
    Please call me Saki my thing.

    I am a man that is a programmer in Japan.
    Because we have become addicted to the game and anime about 20 years, and I arrived in this job.

    OK, please ask you because you talk about whether I was why led you here.

    I was a child, I had always hoped to have been wrapped in those soft something.
    When I was a 10-year-old, when the disposable diaper photo of the mail order catalog that I saw chance you've seen the listed, I I was fascinated by the disposable diaper.

    Soft-looking, thick, and now wishes are asylum the body in warm diapers.

    I have wanted to share the people and joy with the same wish.

    Thank you.
    、咲ようこそ!

    私たちの翻訳の構文はしかし、奇数であり、メッセージは確実です。

    私たちはあなたに暖かく歓迎します!

    当社でいる間あなたの増加の快適さを楽しみにしています!私たちはこの種のいくつかの日本の人々を知ってい る可能性がある場合、私は疑問に思いました。我々はまた、おそらくあまりにも、私たちの経験の一部に関連し ていることを知っています。

    私たちはあなたの友達であると、私たちは私たちの間で一層のご照会及び探査と、相互作用を楽しみにしていま す!

    翻訳に十分な注意を使用して、さらに説明が必要になることがあります!

    私の尊敬、共感と、誠実さ、

    -Marka として私を知ってください。 点で意図


  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Welcome being you is ok with us .
    They have the best cloth diaper covers over there the snap ones Velcro ones.
    Also some cool disposables I hear .
    Whats the ab stuff like over there if you don't mind me asking.
    Always like learning how others littles live in other parts of the world.
    Hands a cookie your way.
    Thank you for accepting me.
    Here I know that there are the same fellow, I'm so glad.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    、咲ようこそ!

    私たちの翻訳の構文はしかし、奇数であり、メッセージは確実です。

    私たちはあなたに暖かく歓迎します!

    当社でいる間あなたの増加の快適さを楽しみにしています!私たちはこの種のいくつかの日本の人々を知ってい る可能性がある場合、私は疑問に思いました。我々はまた、おそらくあまりにも、私たちの経験の一部に関連し ていることを知っています。

    私たちはあなたの友達であると、私たちは私たちの間で一層のご照会及び探査と、相互作用を楽しみにしていま す!

    翻訳に十分な注意を使用して、さらに説明が必要になることがあります!

    私の尊敬、共感と、誠実さ、

    -Marka として私を知ってください。 点で意図
    Thank you for your reply.
    In the home country of "DL" community may also be in the eye a lot of conflict, I was very worried.
    However, I was saved in that there is such a friendly community!

  5. #5

    Default

    こんにちはADISCにとを歓迎します。
    ここでは周りに新しい顔を見て、常に満足しています。
    自身について私たちにもう少しを伝えるので、私たちはお互いよく知っていることを得る下さい。
    ご質問やご不明な点がある場合は、新しいスレッドを開くことを躊躇しません。
    あなたが話をしたい場合は一方で、ちょうど私にPMを撃ちます。
    私はあなたが私たちとの快適なご滞在を持っていただければ幸いです。

    私はこのためにGoogleの翻訳を使用するために申し訳ありませんが、私が知っている日本で唯一のものは 、次のとおりです。酒とこんにちわ。
    休暇のバーしばらくの検索時によくそれは、実際には役立つかもしれません。 XD

    いくつかによると、私の英語は日常使用には十分ですが、私は誰かを教えるのに十分な自信を持って感じること はありません。別に英語を話すから、私はまた私の母国語である、ドイツ語を話します。場合にはあなたには、 いくつかの基本的なドイツ語を知りたいので、私はあなたを助けて喜んでいますよ。たぶん、あなたはお返しに 私にいくつかの日本語を教えることができる^^
    あなたから聞いて楽しみにして


  6. #6

    Default

    Thank you for kindness.
    I'm glad if it is possible to get along with me.
    And, I am also interested in English as well as German!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.