Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This happened in my state

WTF?

Also I can't believe someone was able to get it on camera.

I feel sad for all the good officers out there who have to deal with this and it makes me feel sad for our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    WTF?

Also I can't believe someone was able to get it on camera.

I feel sad for all the good officers out there who have to deal with this and it makes me feel sad for our country.
    It is very sad to say but in my area people would rather pull there phones out and record

And of course YouTube has pulled it down due to their "shocking and disgusting" content policy. I mean i didn't want to see that anyway, but the amount of censorship YT does now is honestly pretty creepy.

How did that not get prevented with all those cops there?

Wow, and they couldn't just get somebody to walk up behind him and restrain him? Its not like he is going anywhere fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Wow, and they couldn't just get somebody to walk up behind him and restrain him? Its not like he is going anywhere fast.
    I would be extremely hesitant to be the police officer to walk up behind him. What happens if an officer walks up behind him, then the guy in the wheel chair does pull a gun. Now the cops in the front have to shoot and hope they hit their target because if they don't, they are shooting another officer. If they don't shoot then the guy in the wheel chair can fire and kill one of them.

I am not saying he should have been shot but then again he should have just put his hands up when told to do so by someone pointing a gun at him.

Without knowing what was happening before the video started, the officer with the shotgun seems to have been far to quick with his trigger.
    Last edited by Technologic; 26-Sep-2015 at 00:27. Reason: typo, "this" -> "his"

According to the comments, the man was suicidal so I am thinking he maybe planned all this? Suicide by cop they call it.