Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Just got my first pair of plastic pants

  1. #1

    Default Just got my first pair of plastic pants

    Just like the title says, and I want to know if there is anything specific I need to know before I try them on. Detailed care instructions, particularly for special incidents would also be nice, if someone could tell me.

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful, blessed day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    This is just a list of specs.

    Brand: Gary
    Size: Medium
    Cut: slightly taller than regular briefs

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by RWBYKing View Post
    Just like the title says, and I want to know if there is anything specific I need to know before I try them on. Detailed care instructions, particularly for special incidents would also be nice, if someone could tell me.

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful, blessed day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    This is just a list of specs.

    Brand: Gary
    Size: Medium
    Cut: slightly taller than regular briefs
    The biggest issue with plastic pants is in taking care of them. I went on line recently and queried "washing plastic pants". The sites that sell them suggested rinsing them in warm, not hot water, and sometimes washing them with something mild like hand soap.

    Plastic pants don't like oil coming in contact with them, and many soaps and detergents are derived from petroleum. Never put plastic pants in the dryer. I hang mine up to dry by hanging them on a plastic hanger and letting them air dry. Anyway, good luck with them.

  3. #3

    Default

    Baby oil baby lotion keep them more inside diaper part it dry's out vinyl in the plastic pant's
    I like the 6mil plastic pants last a long time.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The biggest issue with plastic pants is in taking care of them. I went on line recently and queried "washing plastic pants". The sites that sell them suggested rinsing them in warm, not hot water, and sometimes washing them with something mild like hand soap.

    Plastic pants don't like oil coming in contact with them, and many soaps and detergents are derived from petroleum. Never put plastic pants in the dryer. I hang mine up to dry by hanging them on a plastic hanger and letting them air dry. Anyway, good luck with them.
    I take care of my plastic pants the same way.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The biggest issue with plastic pants is in taking care of them. I went on line recently and queried "washing plastic pants". The sites that sell them suggested rinsing them in warm, not hot water, and sometimes washing them with something mild like hand soap.

    Plastic pants don't like oil coming in contact with them, and many soaps and detergents are derived from petroleum. Never put plastic pants in the dryer. I hang mine up to dry by hanging them on a plastic hanger and letting them air dry. Anyway, good luck with them.
    Thank you very much for your help, dogboy, and caitianx. I've been here for a number of years, through a couple of different accounts, and I haven't normally seen helpful replies this quickly, it does me some good to see that some people still care enough to help like that. For months after I started, I thought I was the only one to do that, and then Zipperless and his 'family' came along and thankfully disproved that. I think that deserves a +rep.

  6. #6

    Default

    I have yet to find P-pants that don't leak quicker than Depends in the shower...

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BenTennyson View Post
    I have yet to find P-pants that don't leak quicker than Depends in the shower...
    Gary has been working wonders for me so far, so if you haven't already, you might try those. They are on the expensive side though, so you might look out for that.
    Anyway, best of luck finding the right pair!

    Also, where did you get that quote? I'd like to steal it if you don't mind.

  8. #8

    Default

    I made it up on the spot, I needed something strong to express what I had in mind. Go ahead and use it all you like, I claim no copyright
    (Or did you actually talk about that text in my signature? Someone posted it on Youtube)

    I didn't try Gary yet. I also don't mind shelling out many bucks for P-pants that actually do their job. Better than buying cheapos and leaking all over the place. Defeats their intended purpose.

  9. #9

    Default

    I ordered many many pants from Gary via Angelfluff they are ice blue and so far in 8 years I have not had to bury any.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by RWBYKing View Post
    Thank you very much for your help, dogboy, and caitianx. I've been here for a number of years, through a couple of different accounts, and I haven't normally seen helpful replies this quickly, it does me some good to see that some people still care enough to help like that. For months after I started, I thought I was the only one to do that, and then Zipperless and his 'family' came along and thankfully disproved that. I think that deserves a +rep.
    Thanks for your kind words. There's a number of active members here and we try to keep the wheels turning in a positive direction, and especially living up to the mission statement of the site, to support one another. Anyway, you're more than welcome.

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for a new pair of plastic pants
    By Paddedwolf in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 24-Feb-2015, 05:01
  2. wearing a pair of plastic pants and a pad in public.
    By plasticman in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-May-2014, 19:48
  3. I Got My First Pair of Plastic Pants Today!
    By Fascinating in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-May-2014, 11:18
  4. Finding the best pair of Plastic Pants
    By SillySwampert in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-Apr-2014, 09:21
  5. I just got my first pair of plastic pants :D
    By Envy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-Jul-2009, 07:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.