Thread: nascar

Default nascar

is anyone out there a nascar fan if so whats your favorite drivers
    mine is tony stewart and dale earnhardt jr

don't follow it but ya know NASCAR backwards is... Um... RACSAN. Bet you didn't know that!

Meh, I've seen it way to many times.

Honestly I HATE the people that come to watch it though, there was a guy on the street with a sign "will dance for '500' tickets" half way through the 500...

The crashes are fun to watch though

I have been a fan for many years. I consider my self as a blue oval fan(Ford). I really liked and followed Ricky Rudd but he retired. So now I will pull for Greg Biffle and his fellow team mates at Roush racing. I also make it to a few races at the Michigan International Speedway every year. So I guess you can call me a fan.

NASCAR is def a big deal for me and my friends. We root for Jr., #8

I watch it, but not as much as I used to. My favorite driver is Mark Martin, he is a good wholesome guy and never crashes anyone on purpose. Another thing cool about him is he tried to join Nascar his first time and they rejected him, I think because mainly he was not that good plus he was not in good shape and was an alcoholic. Then he got clean and started working out and made it to Nascar. Although he is going to retire soon so after that I am not too sure who I will pull for, probably Dale junior.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I watch it, but not as much as I used to. My favorite driver is Mark Martin, he is a good wholesome guy and never crashes anyone on purpose. Another thing cool about him is he tried to join Nascar his first time and they rejected him, I think because mainly he was not that good plus he was not in good shape and was an alcoholic. Then he got clean and started working out and made it to Nascar. Although he is going to retire soon so after that I am not too sure who I will pull for, probably Dale junior.
    Played paintball with Mark Martin's son once(random pick up game on a public field)...he sucks, just a really expensive custom marker....

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Played paintball with Mark Martin's son once(random pick up game on a public field)...he sucks, just a really expensive custom marker....
    Wow, cool, yeah they live in Daytona Beach I am pretty sure.