Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beees got into my room

Default Beees got into my room

I have an outside room, and beees got into it, I'm scared of bees, had to spray the outside and the inside, had about 5 bees get into my room from my roof(got into gaps)

Just for precautions, I grabbed all my nappies and *cross dressing clothes* and put them into my bag.

In the event I have to get the hell out of there.

:'(

Terrified of bees.

Worst part is I don't even know I'm allergic to bees, that and they were flying around I didn't even realize for most of the day, and didn't get stung, which is a plus, as soon as I saw one flying around my room, I ran the hell out.

My parents had a behive put in the garden. No getting away from it....

yeah, :/ well i seemed to kill them all

gonna have to get my dad to fill the gaps in my room / roof, I'm more scared of wasps than I am bee.

Bees are friendly and are highly unlikely to sting you, while wasps be like.. gonna sting yah cause I'm a meany poop.

On the bright side, I had three fly around in my room for upto 3 hours and I didn't even know.

Stupid bees. I always have wasps make their home at my front door every year. It always turns into a war to keep them out. Wasps can be very persistent, no matter how many times you destroy the nest, they always come back.

yeah, I'm not sure if the bees came in though the roof

or If i let them in, I had like 5 in my room, looked like they were going though the gap

but I don't know, I just put my *girl clothes* and nappeis into my bag, just incase

I tapped the hole in my roof, i have like a man hole in the roof, that leads to the roof itself.

I'll get my dad to fill it out on the outside, to prevent bees getting in.

for now, bees will get trapped in the roof..

(that or i left the door open )

Quote Originally Posted by BluePanda View Post
    I tapped the hole in my roof, i have like a man hole in the roof, that leads to the roof itself.

I'll get my dad to fill it out on the outside, to prevent bees getting in.

for now, bees will get trapped in the roof..

(that or i left the door open )
    If the bees are in the area between the roof and your ceiling, the crawl space or attack, that is, you may have a very serious problem. Or your dad will, anyway. Get him to look at it right away!

It only happened today.

they came in, i killed most of them on the inside, taped it up so they don't go flying around above my head again

there aren't any in the roof anymore, just need to fill the gaps up