Teddy Bear to Cure Loneliness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned before, my teddy bear is my special comforter friend. He truly helps me not feel lonely, and I admit that I do quietly talk to him. I am supposed to be a grown-up and not need a teddy bear, but I can not feel safe and loved in this world without him. He is my friend and I truly love him so very much.

I can definitely relate. When I'm not at work I'm usually at home just broswing the web or reading. I always have my stuffed animals sitting on the couch next to me and love to snuggle my favorite teddy (I call him my Bearie). It's so strange, but I've gotten to the point where I've grown so attached to him that I couldn't imagine going to sleep without him.

I can relate to this for sure, I used to have a few stuffed animals when I was younger. Recently I had a stuffed tiger that I remembered from my youth. It's stuck in a barn. The best I have right now is a pillow to cuddle which is not much. I may have a fiance and friends but lately I have not been able to get to them and see them as often as I'd like.

I feel like this whenever I try to sleep without my plush now (or at least an extra pillow or something)

Ricky Bobby Hands.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back