Status
Not open for further replies.
Drifter said:
@ Premetheus: What pullupjoys refers to as "display comfort" could be defined as the level of risk you are comfortable with, and the risk of some unwanted confrontation is very real but unpredictable. We understand what society expects regarding public behavior because we, ourselves, are society; just a more open minded portion of it when it comes to cross dressing and/or diaper play. Your discomfort in publicly displaying feminine behavior is very reasonable, very human. Still, you apparently find it a little thrilling to push the envelope a bit. Nothing wrong with that. Many of the things we enjoy in life involve some risk.

In my younger days, being outed as a diaper freak would have been devastating. Now that I'm older I still don't want to be "outed", but I find enjoyment in taking little risks. Sooner or later, engaging in risky behavior will result in getting beat up, either literally or figuratively, but the risk is part of the thrill.
I knew what they meant, but the blue text is hard to read on my current skin so I had to highlight it to read it. Thanks for the comment though, I appreciate any and all input (I didn't used to though, I'm turning over a new leaf).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back