Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm done asking for advice from this site

Default I'm done asking for advice from this site

I always seem to accidentally cause drama so I just won't ask even if I need it. I can't help myself because I don't know how, but that doesn't matter... being right is far too important to people and that's fine but I'm done asking. I'm not even sure I belong on the site anymore... just by making this post I know it might cause drama but I can't handle it anymore. All I can do is offer others advice and maybe talk about other things.

Premetheus that's exactly what I did. I pretend to be fully better so people don't think I want attention or anything. It doesn't help. I know there are some crap people on here but you can't let those people win. you can't give up on asking for help just becuause some idiots here take it the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Milko View Post
    Premetheus that's exactly what I did. I pretend to be fully better so people don't think I want attention or anything. It doesn't help. I know there are some crap people on here but you can't let those people win. you can't give up on asking for help just becuause some idiots here take it the wrong way.
    They have already won... they think they are right and that is all that matters.... I just..... I am going to go cry I guess... nothing better to do

Quote Originally Posted by Premetheus View Post
    They have already won... they think they are right and that is all that matters.... I just..... I am going to go cry I guess... nothing better to do
    Okay. Do whatever you can to let out your emotions, so long as you don't harm yourself. You can cry, shout, scream, swear so long as you're not trying to bottle up your emotions. Let them out but try not to be consumed by them.

Okay. Do whatever you can to let out your emotions, so long as you don't harm yourself. You can cry, shout, scream, swear so long as you're not trying to bottle up your emotions. Let them out but try not to be consumed by them.
    Great I can't even cry... Has sadness become my existance? I know I need to cry... I feel it... but I just can't.

Great I can't even cry... Has sadness become my existance? I know I need to cry... I feel it... but I just can't.
    Keep trying. We all need a good cry every now and then by the way, you have a fiance don't you? does she know about any of this?

Keep trying. We all need a good cry every now and then by the way, you have a fiance don't you? does she know about any of this?
    She knows about everything... but she can't help much because we have not been able to be together due to money issues and location. She is 50 some miles away...

She knows about everything... but she can't help much because we have not been able to be together due to money issues and location. She is 50 some miles away...
    Than as soon as you can, I think you should stay with her for at least a couple of days, and let her support and be there for you. Does she know about your account here? If not I think you should show it to her.

Than as soon as you can, I think you should stay with her for at least a couple of days, and let her support and be there for you. Does she know about your account here? If not I think you should show it to her.
    I would but... people are keeping us apart. Yes she knows... in fact she suggested I find a site that supported ABDL for my own good. Her family doesn't like me or at least maybe I think they don't... but I can't see her. I have no way to get to her and she only just got a job herself after applying for 15 other jobs.

I wish I had a cure all response for you.

I understand about the self righteous types on here, or the ones that just like to argue.

I have seen your threads and just did not have any good advice that I could give or add to the people that did.
    However I did see the one that was very blunt in the post and did not delivered there point in a positive fashion.

I can only give you and example that happened to me earlier this year.

I worked very hard on a project that frankly did not go well the year before. When it was all said and done I heard nothing form most people, a hand full of "Atta boys" and four vey critical and negative comments. I focused on the negative until one of the "true friend" here reminded me to look at it in the full prospective.

3000 members. I got maybe ten comments and 4 where negative.

4 of 3000 is 0.13% of the whole picture and that is NOTHING!!!

I know when you are down it is so easy to see the negative, but please go back and look at the doable advice that you got and move forward from there.

Believe it or not we are here to help each other.

I hope this helps

Egor