• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylexon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well.... Seem's I have an account here for a little while but never got around to posting anything.

So um Hi!

Not much to say about me really, I'm a little/teen diaper fur, at the moment I'm a grey bunny that just wants to get along in this big world.

Anyone want to know anything about me just ask :) :thumbsup:

Tylexon said:
Well.... Seem's I have an account here for a little while but never got around to posting anything.

So um Hi!

Not much to say about me really, I'm a little/teen diaper fur, at the moment I'm a grey bunny that just wants to get along in this big world.

Anyone want to know anything about me just ask :)

Hi :eek: ! Glad to have you over here :) and If you have any questions be sure to post them, we'll help :) so do you have any cool hobbies or interests ?!
Cute avatar by the way :eek:, have a great day !

I sort of have a few hobbies, computers if that's a hobby, gaming I suppose that is a hobby also.

I do need to find more hobbies, I have interest in a few other things but I have never really got into making it a proper hobby.

I like drawing but I really suck at it.
I like guitar but again I suck at it.
Would like to learn some form of programming language so I can make a game.

Good Evening!
Computers are a common interest.
I used to be a Senior Electronics Engineering Technician.
I am probably old enough to be your Dad.
Anyway, I am disabled with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Hi! If you want to create your own games, I recommend you to start with Game Maker Studio (http://www.yoyogames.com/studio). It can be downloaded for free, and you will be able to learn programming really easily. Huge advantage is that you will get almost immediate results, and you do not need to know any programming language, but you will learn essential philosophy including object-oriented principle, and this is more important than knowledge of some language.

You can learn some language but it will be probably boring for you due to complexity of creating your own game from scratch. In worse case you could copy-paste some code to create your game without understanding. With Game Maker you will be able to create game with understanding and fun. :)

After some playing with Game Maker you will be prepared to really understand to almost any programming language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back