Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: AB/cd

  1. #1

    Smile AB/cd

    Hi, everyone!
    My favorite clothing is the romantic side of women's clothing, with lace and frilly ruffles, and - of course, the same in baby clothing, but no diapers. I love the feeling of these clothes, but most of it is not suitable for wearing in public, maybe not even on Pride festivals (CSD and the like). I love everything puffy with elastics and trimmed with lace. Well, that's it for now! If you want to know more, reply to my post, and don't hesitate to ask me questions.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemalenababy View Post
    Hi, everyone!
    My favorite clothing is the romantic side of women's clothing, with lace and frilly ruffles, and - of course, the same in baby clothing, but no diapers. I love the feeling of these clothes, but most of it is not suitable for wearing in public, maybe not even on Pride festivals (CSD and the like). I love everything puffy with elastics and trimmed with lace. Well, that's it for now! If you want to know more, reply to my post, and don't hesitate to ask me questions.
    Oh, I'm sorry! The name of this thread should have been AB/CD.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemalenababy View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry! The name of this thread should have been AB/CD.
    Hello and welcome to the site. There are a few CDs on this site though I'm not one of them. I do enjoy pink training pants, however. Besides cross dressing, do you have any hobbies? I'm a professional musician so I enjoy playing piano, organ and keyboard. I'm also a reader and a writer.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hello and welcome to the site. There are a few CDs on this site though I'm not one of them. I do enjoy pink training pants, however. Besides cross dressing, do you have any hobbies? I'm a professional musician so I enjoy playing piano, organ and keyboard. I'm also a reader and a writer.
    Hello, dogboy!
    Oh, yes, I am into photography, and I publish most of my photos on Facebook, but, if you look for me there, do it for malenamenofem. Still, I'm new to Adisc, but I will publish photos on this site, not only of myself crossdressed or in adult baby clothing, of which I still do not possess much.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemalenababy View Post
    Hello, dogboy!
    Oh, yes, I am into photography, and I publish most of my photos on Facebook, but, if you look for me there, do it for malenamenofem. Still, I'm new to Adisc, but I will publish photos on this site, not only of myself crossdressed or in adult baby clothing, of which I still do not possess much.
    At one time in my life, I loved taking pictures. I had a Canon SLR 35 mm film. I know you remember waiting for your pictures to come back. I do think digital photography is amazing, and I probably need to buy a Canon Rebel of some sort, but I don't go out taking pictures like I used to. A friend of mine does, however, and his pictures are amazing. It's all about bringing the art aspect into it. Some people have an eye for it, and they impress me.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    At one time in my life, I loved taking pictures. I had a Canon SLR 35 mm film. I know you remember waiting for your pictures to come back. I do think digital photography is amazing, and I probably need to buy a Canon Rebel of some sort, but I don't go out taking pictures like I used to. A friend of mine does, however, and his pictures are amazing. It's all about bringing the art aspect into it. Some people have an eye for it, and they impress me.
    Hi, dogboy!
    Sorry for having kept you waiting for a reply. Well: in the late 1970s, I used to travel and take a lot of photos with my SLR cameras, using slide film, because it was the cheapest. Then my photo hobby rested for quite a long time, and then I found my old cameras were no longer in the best condition, so I got myself new equipment, and now I take a lot of photos digitally, and I enjoy it, and I also hope that I can make them accessible for other people to see.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemalenababy View Post
    Hi, dogboy!
    Sorry for having kept you waiting for a reply. Well: in the late 1970s, I used to travel and take a lot of photos with my SLR cameras, using slide film, because it was the cheapest. Then my photo hobby rested for quite a long time, and then I found my old cameras were no longer in the best condition, so I got myself new equipment, and now I take a lot of photos digitally, and I enjoy it, and I also hope that I can make them accessible for other people to see.
    I used to use slide film as well, in part because when converted to print, they had some vivid colors, especially if Kodak did the developing. I believe that a lot of the National Geographic photographers used slide film. Wasn't it Ectochrome, if I remember correctly?

    When I graduated from college, 1970, my best friend got drafted, but did alternative service because he was a conscientious objector. The Army shipped him to the arctic circle in Alaska, and there he took amazing pictures with his dad's old Argus camera. I don't know if you remember those, but they didn't have a built in light meter. When you changed the shutter speed, which was on the face of the camera, it also changed the f stop as they were connected like gears. If you wanted to change the ratio of sp to f stop, you had to pull one of them out.

    He never bought a light meter, yet he took the most amazing pictures. If I recall correctly, a lot of people thought National Geographic would have been interested in them. I might add that he had and I guess still does, a very keen ESP ability. He simply intuitively knew how to set the camera. Today he's a Fellow to the Kennedy Center. We still stay in touch.

    Well, nice talking to you and reminiscing about the bygone era of film shooting. I think it was one of those great eras because it was like creating art.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I used to use slide film as well, in part because when converted to print, they had some vivid colors, especially if Kodak did the developing. I believe that a lot of the National Geographic photographers used slide film. Wasn't it Ectochrome, if I remember correctly?

    When I graduated from college, 1970, my best friend got drafted, but did alternative service because he was a conscientious objector. The Army shipped him to the arctic circle in Alaska, and there he took amazing pictures with his dad's old Argus camera. I don't know if you remember those, but they didn't have a built in light meter. When you changed the shutter speed, which was on the face of the camera, it also changed the f stop as they were connected like gears. If you wanted to change the ratio of sp to f stop, you had to pull one of them out.

    He never bought a light meter, yet he took the most amazing pictures. If I recall correctly, a lot of people thought National Geographic would have been interested in them. I might add that he had and I guess still does, a very keen ESP ability. He simply intuitively knew how to set the camera. Today he's a Fellow to the Kennedy Center. We still stay in touch.

    Well, nice talking to you and reminiscing about the bygone era of film shooting. I think it was one of those great eras because it was like creating art.
    Hi, dogboy! The National Geographic photographers used the Kodak color slide films, Kodachrome and Ektachrome ,later Elite Chrome, and of those films, I found the Kodachrome the best for long exposures at night, with the camera on a tripod. The E-6 Ektachromes, in particular, gave a unrealistically green light, just like the C-41 color negative films, which I used for my last analog photos, which I took in August this year. I have not seen the photos yet, because I keep the films in the fridge, waiting for processing when I can afford it. I take most of my photos when something is going on, so it is a sort of photojournalism, not fine art - well, if I'm lucky, they may turn out into that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.