Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dermatologist

Default Dermatologist

I've been suffering from a skin rash unrelated to my incontinence, and went to the dermatologist last Friday. I had seen her for it before, but now have a lesion on my scrotum, she asked to see it, so I dropped my pants, and was having trouble with the tapes on my Molicare classic diaper. She jumped right in and untaped on side of the diaper so I could show her my lesion. After the exam, she told me to hold the fron of my diaper in place, while she did the tapes for me. Very fun!

Glad to hear you had a good time..but I fail to see the point of the post.
    My suggestion: Make posts like these in your blog. That seems more appropriate, right? Seeing as this isn't either A) A question or B) A discussion.
    Those are just my thoughts, though
    --Evan

I've done that too. My dentist wasn't that happy about it though.

I didn't realize there were specific rules to posting in a public forum. As far as blogging, I don't even know how. I'm 53 years old, and not very computer savvy.

Quote Originally Posted by drmmrr View Post
    I didn't realize there were specific rules to posting in a public forum. As far as blogging, I don't even know how. I'm 53 years old, and not very computer savvy.
    If you go to your Profile, you'll see the option "Blog", you can update your Blog there

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    ... You sir, fail.

--Evan

secretdl26

oddly, i thought about that sitting in a chair at the dentists
    what if i had to get up to pee during a procedure, what would happen?

You know, It's kind of incredible that a conversation could possibly take place on such a "non-point having" topic *ahem* =P

On Topic: I have wondered what it would be like to go to the Dr.'s office in a DIAPER (diaper talk forum, gettit? XD) and how that would go down. Does Did she know (well she does now, anyway) about your diapers before this appointment? What was the reaction the first time in?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    Glad to hear you had a good time..but I fail to see the point of the post.
    My suggestion: Make posts like these in your blog. That seems more appropriate, right? Seeing as this isn't either A) A question or B) A discussion.
    Those are just my thoughts, though
    --Evan
    Oh for heaven's sake. I suspect if Pojo, or another well-known established regular or VIP, had made this same post nobody would have said anything about it being more appropriate for a blog. People, if you have an interesting diaper-related story to share, share it on the forum. I don't have time to read every member's blog.

Anyway, I'd be a little...disturbed if my dermatologist offered to tape my diapers for me. Maybe because it's a fetish for me. I guess she was just trying to be helpful.

Mako

I assume the doctor knew, or had some indication since he's incontinent.

Quote Originally Posted by daria7483 View Post
    Oh for heaven's sake. I suspect if Pojo, or another well-known established regular or VIP, had made this same post nobody would have said anything about it being more appropriate for a blog. People, if you have an interesting diaper-related story to share, share it on the forum. I don't have time to read every member's blog.

Anyway, I'd be a little...disturbed if my dermatologist offered to tape my diapers for me. Maybe because it's a fetish for me. I guess she was just trying to be helpful.
    Gotta agree, there seems to be a bit of prejudice against anyone making topics like these with a blue name.

On a side note, pojo, you are now my hero.

I would've said it to anyone else, no matter the colour of their name.
    Sorry for being a bitch I'll just be a lurker, k?
    --Evan