Thread: Came out as a DL!

Default Came out as a DL!

I've been a closeted diaper lover my entire life, not telling a single person about any aspect of my secret. However, a very close friend was visiting me at college from out of state, and I new that she would be the person I would tell. I didn't have it planned out 100% but I knew I had to tell her.
    So I basically just told her that I was a diaper lover, and that I enjoyed wearing and ultimately using diapers. She was SO accepting of me immediately! She had an actual interest I feel in the ABDL community and never once judged me. To celebrate, I was padded all weekend. I can't ship good diapers to college, so I had Always Discreet, some Goodnites, and Depends with tabs on hand.
    My friend even wore each different diaper at one point to "try it out". I don't think she enjoyed it too much, though, seeing her diaper herself on my apartment floor was quite interesting. I didn't tell her how to put one on, she just went for it. It wasn't too well of a fit.
    She (and I) were both paranoid while we wore in public, but she was even more shocked when I wet my diaper in public. Needless to say though, I have now opened up and been accepted! So happy!

Congrats! It is wonderful she is accepting of this. Maybe you can feel a bit more at ease now!

Congratulations! Coming out to someone about this has been the greatest thing I've done. Boosted my confidence, and let me wear around someone else. Enjoy it!

Congrats! That probably couldn't have turned out much better.

Quote Originally Posted by nezquic66 View Post
    I've been a closeted diaper lover my entire life, not telling a single person about any aspect of my secret. However, a very close friend was visiting me at college from out of state, and I new that she would be the person I would tell. I didn't have it planned out 100% but I knew I had to tell her.
    So I basically just told her that I was a diaper lover, and that I enjoyed wearing and ultimately using diapers. She was SO accepting of me immediately! She had an actual interest I feel in the ABDL community and never once judged me. To celebrate, I was padded all weekend. I can't ship good diapers to college, so I had Always Discreet, some Goodnites, and Depends with tabs on hand.
    My friend even wore each different diaper at one point to "try it out". I don't think she enjoyed it too much, though, seeing her diaper herself on my apartment floor was quite interesting. I didn't tell her how to put one on, she just went for it. It wasn't too well of a fit.
    She (and I) were both paranoid while we wore in public, but she was even more shocked when I wet my diaper in public. Needless to say though, I have now opened up and been accepted! So happy!
    Now you (and maybe she, too) can wet with abandon. It's so comforting to wear a diaper and just pee whenever I have to. Overnight as well, waking up totally soaked by comfy! Well done in coming out!