Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Drinking thread!

Default The Drinking thread!

Per title, this thread is about drinking. And not kool-aid.

And, of course, the inevitable stories that follow.

So, I went to a little get together last night with a few friends. It wasn't really a party (BYOB), so I just brought a few pints of rum that I had taking up space in the cupboard. I ended up drinking 2.5 pints of the stuff. Good god what a horrible idea that was. I ended up puking in the toilet and passing out on the bed. Ugh.

Moral of the story, always know exactly how much you're drinking.

I had a half glass of wine w/ dinner last night. Does that make me a bad person? I dont' care.

Only half a glass? No it doesn't make you a bad person.

I remember one time me and two friends went to the Outback in Guam. We started with cocktails, and blew through four bottles of wine with dinner. We were completely shithouse drunk; we thought it would be a wonderful idea to go to a nudie bar and drink beer. We stayed there so long (drinking of course) that we missed our bus, so we had to take a cab. I had to tell the cab driver to pull over so i could pee. Then I ended up puking in the bushes while walking back to where we were staying. It was a good night.

Then there was this other time in Sydney, I got so drunk I didn't realize I was in a gay bar (there were girls there when I got there(and was still kinda sober)). I had climbed the bridge that afternoon, and immediately started drinking (I had a flask of Sailor Jerry in my bag) on the way to the Harbor View Hotel. We had a few beers there then went and ate supper and had a few bottles of wine, then found that bar (I can't remember the name of it for the life of me, but it was in the CBD). When my buddy realized it was a gay bar, he got me out of there and poured me into a cab and we went over Kings Cross. It was also a good night.

One time my freshman year of college (when I had very little tolerance), I went to this "Nine Circles of Hell" party at my friend's frat house. The idea was, there were 8 stations with different shots, and then the ninth station was beer. Well, as soon as we got there my friends decided to walk to the 7-11 down the street. I don't remember why I decided not to go, but since I had this biology presentation at 8 a.m. the next day, I decided it would be wonderfully efficient to have gone through all nine circles of hell by the time they got back.

When they came back (15 minutes later) I stumbled over to tell them I'd been through all 9 circles, and when one of my friends tried to take away the beer I was still working on I got mad at him. They wound up taking me home, where I threw up in my roommate's trash can and then they had to lift me up into my lofted bed. The next morning, I was still somewhat tipsy, but I made it out of bed and did my biology presentation (got a B) and came back to my room, where I was subjected to a lecture from my roommate's boyfriend on the dangers of drinking too much.

I drank half a can of Budwiser. Because I can.
    Am I a bad person?
    --Evan

Went to hang out at an empty house with a few friends and the brothers that I was with started shit talking to each. (one was a fuktard drunk, the other had 2 beers) and ended up being a shitty way to end the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    I drank half a can of Budwiser. Because I can.
    Am I a bad person?
    --Evan
    You drank half a can of bad beer, that doesn't make you a bad person. But it also doesn't mean your a smart person. (I really mean nn offense by that, it's just that if your going to drink at least make sure it taste good.)

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Then there was this other time in Sydney, I got so drunk I didn't realize I was in a gay bar (there were girls there when I got there(and was still kinda sober)). I had climbed the bridge that afternoon...
    I've never been to Sydney, didn't know you could climb the bridge...that must be one hell of a view!

Anyhow, for me it's Scotch...good scotch, and lots of it

-Gus

i love good wine, and a scotch and water can taste pretty good sometimes, and vokda has its place in my heart too.

Quote Originally Posted by juriev View Post
    i love good wine, and a scotch and water can taste pretty good sometimes, and vokda has its place in my heart too.
    Drinking much wine...scotch and vodka at age 15 now are we?