Thread: Woman says estranged husband’s twisted sex demands gave her PTSD

Default Woman says estranged husband’s twisted sex demands gave her PTSD

So I was reading a different news story and stumbled upon a link to this http://nypost.com/2015/08/31/wife-ha...sexual-antics/

"The top administrator for the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office is a twisted fetishist who wore a chastity belt to work and diapers and a horse tail during sexual foreplay, according to court papers obtained by The Post."

The New York Post is basically a glorified tabloid, but I still found it somewhat troubling that they would publish a news story about this guy's sex life. I bet his wife purposely leaked this to try to ruin his career. What a bitch. The PTSD claim seems ridiculous too. She willingly participated in this lifestyle for 14 years and then when the relationship goes sour she spills all the details to tabloids and claims to have been traumatized by it. Totally ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by INTrePid View Post
    The New York Post is basically a glorified tabloid, but I still found it somewhat troubling that they would publish a news story about this guy's sex life. I bet his wife purposely leaked this to try to ruin his career. What a bitch. The PTSD claim seems ridiculous too. She willingly participated in this lifestyle for 14 years and then when the relationship goes sour she spills all the details to tabloids and claims to have been traumatized by it. Totally ridiculous.
    Yup. That's what tabloid journalism does for society.

There's already a thread on that article here, if you'd like to contribute:
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...k-Post-article