• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyjasmine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Gosh, it's been forever since I've been on the site, and I see a bunch of new (to me) names, so please allow me to introduce myself...my name is babyjasmine, I love Disney movies, and I think hugs are awesome!

Some of my hobbies include singing, dancing (or spazzing, depending on who you ask), foreign languages, computer diagnostics, reading, and music of all kinds.

I'm very glad to be back, and I want to say a HUGE welcome to everyone who has recently joined...I am so glad you're here, and if this is the same site I've known and loved, I know that ADISC is always here for each and every one of you!

Again, great to be back!

IT is great to have you back.

Welcome back Babyjasmine.

babyjasmine said:
Gosh, it's been forever since I've been on the site, and I see a bunch of new (to me) names, so please allow me to introduce myself...my name is babyjasmine, I love Disney movies, and I think hugs are awesome!

Some of my hobbies include singing, dancing (or spazzing, depending on who you ask), foreign languages, computer diagnostics, reading, and music of all kinds.

I'm very glad to be back, and I want to say a HUGE welcome to everyone who has recently joined...I am so glad you're here, and if this is the same site I've known and loved, I know that ADISC is always here for each and every one of you!

Again, great to be back!

Hi and welcome back. If you want to see a really bad, spastic dancer, that would be me. Ironically, I love watching "So You Think You Can Dance". Those people can dance!

Thank you both! It's awesome to see that you are still here, dogboy...it would be freaking awesome to see you dance "Gangnum Style"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back