What should I call my girlfriend/care-taker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tg4selfcheckout

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I just had an amazing first experience; I spent the night with my girlfriend and it was the first time I'd been "little" around her, and she was okay with it! We were both in diapers (I told her about the DL stuff and it turns out she really likes it), and I was switching between sucking my thumb and my paci while snuggling up to her, and she was really cool about it.

The only problem is, I don't know what to call her. We talked about it, and she's not comfortable with "mommy" or "little brother/big sister" terminology, and I'm at a loss for other titles or names we can use. Anyone got an idea?

Hmm that's tough. Does she have a name that would be cute with a "y" on the end of it? Small children tend to add that "ee" sound on the end of people's names so it would be fitting. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. You could also just create your own completely original babyish sounding nickname. That could be kinda fun. Flex those creative muscles ;)

From the sounds of things she doesn't want to do anything that's "family" related. So what about something like "miss ____" or just some cute variation of her name. Like if her name is Emily call her Emlee or Elie. How a child would pronounce a name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back