Undecided: Toy Story Woody Doll, Cloth Diapers, or Lego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Decisions decisions...

I have 53 dollars in Amazon Credit right now, and I most certainly cannot afford both the Woody Doll and the Cloth Diapers. I've never played with Lego before (never really had an interest) and was wanting to invest in a starter kit to get my creative juices budding.

The cloth diaper and plastic pants will average about $45 including shipping, the Woody Doll is $45 with shipping, and the Lego kits average from $20-$75.

So ADISC.

Make the decision for me, should I get Lego, Diapers, the Woody Doll, or something else entirely?

Me, personally? I would go for diapers! Never enough, in my opinion! :)

diapers :) though I already have lots of toys so your choice

Get your diapers on. Everything else is secondary.

How have you never played with Legos before!? :eek!: I'm totally outnumbered, but I vote Legos. Just don't step on them, because the pain is unequaled, lol.

ForeignExtra said:
How have you never played with Legos before!? :eek!: I'm totally outnumbered, but I vote Legos. Just don't step on them, because the pain is unequaled, lol.

I mean, I have in the past had the opportunity to play with Legos as a kid, after-school programs and such, but never really got into it. In retrospect, I was probably too hyperactive and inattentive to give a shit about building things.

For 5 days without diaper and I'm desperate but if you already have diapers buy a Lego

Get woody

Alright guys, I've gone ahead and ordered 1 1/2 tubs of Lego (the Medium box and the Supplement).

It's gonna arrive sometime next week :D

Achieldan said:
Alright guys, I've gone ahead and ordered 1 1/2 tubs of Lego (the Medium box and the Supplement).

That will be fun. As long as you have diapers to take care of yourself with, it is always nice to have some toys to get you into your little head space.

Yaay Legos ! You can never go wrong with legos :) have a great time playing next week :3

I think legos are cool. I got some little green army men two Christmases ago, and I enjoy playing with them.

Achieldan said:

Yay, glad I was of help last night. Here's to some quality little time with your legos! ^-^

I use to play with Lego a lot when I was a preschooler and my toy trucks a lot.
but diapers are my first choice :biggrin:

Achieldan said:

Oh yeah! Now I'm in the mood for some Legoing. I think it's time to rebuild the Arkham Asylum. :eek:

I played with legos a lot when I was younger and I would build all sorts of stuff with them.
Enjoy your quality time with them.

You can watch a lot obsessed with them :)

An excellent choice. Legos would have been my vote. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back