• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

good day madam, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikapi

Contributor
Good day, you earthlings,
I've come from the planet xlrsiiozul58x to steal this world's resources.
okay, I know, that's not much of an introduction.
Hey,
my name isn't going to be revealed yet, since I'm rather shy.
What I can say is that I'm european, belgian to be exact.
I've come from planet earth just like you and I don't want to harm you.
I'm about 20 years old. I appear to be human, male.
I play guitar, banjo, sing, sports (handball, football/soccer, kayak)
I'm a student to infiltrate in your earthly habits. You didn't read that last line.
I talk a lot nonsense since it covers up my introvert character.
I only dared it once to wear diapers, this at the age of 15 or either 16. I never talked about it to anyone before, never dared to. Well, I guess you know the feeling, having the same issues :p
I'm not an AB or DL yet, but I kind of know it's in me. I hope that will not become a future problem on this site, I really mean the best with all of you.
I hope to get to know some of you and having some nice chats.
kind regards,
pikapi

Hey, pikapi! Great intro -- always nice to have some fellow Europeans! Especially from the exotic realms of Belgium!

Don't worry about not being an AB or DL "yet". Labels are for jars and bottles! You are what you are, and this site is really welcoming of anyone and everyone.

Hope you have a lot of fun here! :)

thank you both for wishing me fun and for being so friendly.
because of that I shall postpone my plans to conquer earth.
I hope I'll find my way

Hi pikapi.

It's always nice to see a few friendly words change someone's (?or something's?) plans for world domination. :)

Welcome to ADISC. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Hello and welcome to the site. Cool on playing banjo and guitar. I play keyboard, piano and organ. It's always fun.

Welcome to ADISC!

That was a very interesting introduction.

hi and welcome to ADISC
It always good to see that people with a good imagination. nice intro. :thumbup4:

dogboy said:
Cool on playing banjo and guitar. I play keyboard, piano and organ.

Ah a fellow organist!

My dad used to tell the joke: "Did you hear about the streaker in church? I heard they caught him by the organ."

[ducks tomatoes and other produce thrown this direction /]

Sorry! Couldn't resist.

ornitorrinco said:
Ah a fellow organist!

My dad used to tell the joke: "Did you hear about the streaker in church? I heard they caught him by the organ."

[ducks tomatoes and other produce thrown this direction /]

Sorry! Couldn't resist.

Haha....another organ joke. I used to get a lot of them. When I used to go on tour with touring choirs, my CD handle was "the organ grinder". The whole staff was amused.....sigh.

I think organ can be quite amusing to play, though.
I like it as a bass-instrument in rock.
must be hard to learn, a friend of mine does it as well, it seems you immediately get the hang of piano and keyboard afterwards. (probably depending on your skilllevel)
But I wonder, are there any faster organ-melodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back