• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ADISC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Hello everyone~

I'm Magnolias, I'm a 27 year old psychology student who lives in Montana. I am just your average person. I like animals and have an obese orange cat named Chubbers. I'm a pretty laid back person, and I pride myself on being open-minded and accepting. I put it out into the universe and hope to receive it back.

I do not consider myself an AB/DL. I am supposedly "vanilla". But I am in love with an AB/DL, giantguy99. I am interested in learning more about the sub-culture, and how I can be the best partner and potential caregiver for him. <3

I have a wide array of interests. I enjoy writing... I have a personal blog and I am currently working on a novel (about half way there!). As I stated above, I enjoy cross stitching and most things creative that I can do with my hands. I volunteer a lot, specifically for a non-profit organization that services the mental health community. I play Dungeons and Dragons and many other pen and paper games similar to it. I enjoy renaissance fairs and LARPing in controlled amounts. But most important to me are my family and friends and spending time with them.

I am mostly looking for help understanding AB/DL issues. I am not very familiar with it, but I want to learn. As I said before I love giantguy99 very much and I want to be the best partner possible for him. That means embracing all aspects of him, just as he embraces all aspects of me. I look forward to making new friends and getting advice!

Magnolias said:
I am mostly looking for help understanding AB/DL issues. I am not very familiar with it, but I want to learn. As I said before I love giantguy99 very much and I want to be the best partner possible for him. That means embracing all aspects of him, just as he embraces all aspects of me. I look forward to making new friends and getting advice!

Hi Magnolias! Partners of ABDLs seeking more understanding are always welcome here :)

Thank you MsClaraRiddle!

So many members here wish that their significant others felt like you do! I commend you for being willing to learn more and support your partner completely. GiantGuy99 is very lucky to have you in his life!

Feel free to ask questions. We would love to share our experiences and perspectives with you to help you adjust.

Thank you Marka and ornitorrinco for the welcomes! I am just as lucky to have GiantGuy99 in my life. He is wonderful. I will definitely post again in the future!

Magnolias said:
Thank you Marka and ornitorrinco for the welcomes! I am just as lucky to have GiantGuy99 in my life. He is wonderful. I will definitely post again in the future!

I want to welcome you to the site as well. I referred to your helpful post on another thread. Not only will you learn about us and our unusual desires, but we can learn a lot from your perspective, so thanks. I hope you enjoy this site. We discuss more than just diapers so I hope you'll feel comfortable in joining the discussions. Glad to have you on board. As for me, I too am a writer and have a couple stories posted to this site, "Coffee Stop" and "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski". I published a short story to Nook Book several years ago, "Werewolf" and it did quite well. I also have a novel published to Kindle. It took me six years to write that one.

Thank you dogboy for the welcome! Always nice to meet another writer. I always try to do NaNoWriMo every year... and never succeed. :( Oh well, I work on it a little bit at a time. So far I am not published. Maybe I can post some of my short stories that are related here. I enjoy doing children's stories, or stories about children. Anyway, thank you and I look forward to getting to know you!

And yet another welcome! Now that you have been properly greeted, do you have any questions for us?

Thank you for the welcome zipperless! I have been talking with GiantGuy99 and am coming up with some questions to ask. Am I allowed to post in the other discussions?

Of course you are :)

Welcome to ADISC! Feel free to ask questions here or in any of the forums.

It's always nice to have partners of ABDLs join here, I hope you feel welcome here and enjoy finding out more about the community.

My own partner is very supportive of my interests (though he's not on here) and I can attest to how important it is to have an open-minded partner who is prepared to support and learn about your interests.

All the best,
Puppyluvs

Magnolias said:
Thank you for the welcome zipperless! I have been talking with GiantGuy99 and am coming up with some questions to ask. Am I allowed to post in the other discussions?

Well considering that is one of the reasons for ADISC to even exist I would have to say of course you're allowed. The only "dumb" questions out there are the one's that have never been asked actually. I never did say I knew everything so it's not that hard to learn something from someone else. :smile1:

Thank you for the welcome Puppyluvs! I will check out the forums.

Love you Giantguy99! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back