• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi daddy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddysimon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Hi my name is Simon and I like being a daddy to sissys and babies :) The nick gives it away a little bit.

I live in the UK and despite my always reading that sissys and babies can never find a daddy I have the opposite problem. There are never any babies where I am in the UK. They always appear to be hundreds of miles away.

I too enjoy plastic pants and nappies myself. The old fashioned sort mainly. Used to wet the bed. Got beaten which of course made me wet the bed etc Then I borrowed my sisters plastic pants, relaxed....... the rest is history.

I am straight (ish) do enjoy nappying men though etc. Do NOT like messy sorry.

Hey there daddysimon,

Hope that you find your place in the ADISC community and enjoy your time here as much as anyone else. I see you've been a member since November :) glad to see that you are finally posting.

It's always hard when you're the one looking for something, but I can almost guarantee there are folks around your area. It's crazy about the amount of people you can run into, it's just a matter of timing and luck.

- Lobie

daddysimon said:
Hi my name is Simon and I like being a daddy to sissys and babies :) The nick gives it away a little bit.

I live in the UK and despite my always reading that sissys and babies can never find a daddy I have the opposite problem. There are never any babies where I am in the UK. They always appear to be hundreds of miles away.

I too enjoy plastic pants and nappies myself. The old fashioned sort mainly. Used to wet the bed. Got beaten which of course made me wet the bed etc Then I borrowed my sisters plastic pants, relaxed....... the rest is history.

I am straight (ish) do enjoy nappying men though etc. Do NOT like messy sorry.

Hey DaddySimon,

Nice to see you are finally plucking up the courage to join in here. That's a REALLY long time to not participate rofl :)

I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for within the forums, or that someone will know how to point you in the right direction.

What do you like doing? Do you do work/college etc? Tell us a bit more about yourself when you are not being a Daddy figure? :)

Welcome to the community :)

Best wishes

Vimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back