Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
What would the affects of stool softener n what would be the affects of prolonged use.

This would be a good question for your pharmacist, doctor, or other medical professional. I know somebody who took stool softeners regularly without problems, but they were prescribed by a doctor.

There are two kinds of stool softeners: ones with a laxative an ones without. In this case, the doctor prescribed the kind w/o a laxative. Both types are available over the counter.

I would only do it a couple times a week. If you're using them to get a good mess, then that'll work well. Never use laxatives/stool softeners to lose weight, you'll end up dehydrated with some damage to your organs.

ornitorrinco said:
This would be a good question for your pharmacist, doctor, or other medical professional. I know somebody who took stool softeners regularly without problems, but they were prescribed by a doctor.

There are two kinds of stool softeners: ones with a laxative an ones without. In this case, the doctor prescribed the kind w/o a laxative. Both types are available over the counter.

Ok and I didn't know there were too types lol

Chanch0 said:
I would only do it a couple times a week. If you're using them to get a good mess, then that'll work well. Never use laxatives/stool softeners to lose weight, you'll end up dehydrated with some damage to your organs.

No it's not for weight loss I'm already skinny its more for ease of messing n less control

RainbowDash728 said:
No it's not for weight loss I'm already skinny its more for ease of messing n less control
Alright cool :) then stick to a schedule and don't do it more than 3 times a week. The last thing you want is to have to tell your doctor why you've been taking laxatives lol

Chanch0 said:
Alright cool :) then stick to a schedule and don't do it more than 3 times a week. The last thing you want is to have to tell your doctor why you've been taking laxatives lol

Yeah lol 😁 don't want that 😣

I would just go with fiber supplements and keeping hydrated. It should make everything nice and soft.

WildRoseBaby said:
I would just go with fiber supplements and keeping hydrated. It should make everything nice and soft.

Ooo I like that idea 💡

babymt said:
I had to use them for a few months after surgery with no ill effects, but I wouldn't do it without medical advice...

True don't want anything bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back