• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondieDL94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everybody,

New here, I have been a Diaper Lover for several years, I try to wear as often as I can although it is still a secret from those around me.

I'm looking to make friends with similar others to share experiences and support through the often difficult parts of being a DL.

I have a professional job which I enjoy and keeps me busy, other than wearing diapers, I enjoy swimming and going to the gym regularly.

Look forward chatting.

Welcome BlondieDL94!

Hello Blondiedl94 and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Egor

What industry is your professional job in? Have you found it difficult to keep your secret either in your personal or professional life?

ornitorrinco said:
What industry is your professional job in? Have you found it difficult to keep your secret either in your personal or professional life?

I work in finance so very office based. It's very rare I wear at work so that's not an issue. In my personal life it is sometimes difficult to keep it secret from housemates and I've had a few close calls whilst changing and sleeping in a diaper etc, but I guess you learn all the best tricks with experience!

Good Evening and Welcome!

Welcome to Adisc. With no disposable adult swim nappies currently avay' in the UK - lucky old America as usual - I'm gessing it bothers you that you can't involve your secret lifestyle in your hobby? I love the occasional swim as well - also I'm partial to medium high diving! - and of course it's just standard swimming. I would if I could involve my DL side but for us and infact even genuine incontto's there isn't even a disposable pull-up avay' here in England...yes there are washable swim nappies that I think can handle exclusivly wettings but that's it...maybe this'll one day change. Welcome to Adisc again. bringmesunshine p.s pleasing to see you're a comedy fan like myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back