Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everybody,

New here, I have been a Diaper Lover for several years, I try to wear as often as I can although it is still a secret from those around me.

I'm looking to make friends with similar others to share experiences and support through the often difficult parts of being a DL.

I have a professional job which I enjoy and keeps me busy, other than wearing diapers, I enjoy swimming and going to the gym regularly.

Look forward chatting.

Hello Blondiedl94 and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Egor

What industry is your professional job in? Have you found it difficult to keep your secret either in your personal or professional life?

Quote Originally Posted by ornitorrinco View Post
    What industry is your professional job in? Have you found it difficult to keep your secret either in your personal or professional life?
    I work in finance so very office based. It's very rare I wear at work so that's not an issue. In my personal life it is sometimes difficult to keep it secret from housemates and I've had a few close calls whilst changing and sleeping in a diaper etc, but I guess you learn all the best tricks with experience!

bringmesunshine

Welcome to Adisc. With no disposable adult swim nappies currently avay' in the UK - lucky old America as usual - I'm gessing it bothers you that you can't involve your secret lifestyle in your hobby? I love the occasional swim as well - also I'm partial to medium high diving! - and of course it's just standard swimming. I would if I could involve my DL side but for us and infact even genuine incontto's there isn't even a disposable pull-up avay' here in England...yes there are washable swim nappies that I think can handle exclusivly wettings but that's it...maybe this'll one day change. Welcome to Adisc again. bringmesunshine p.s pleasing to see you're a comedy fan like myself!