Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the best diapers to buy?

Angry What are the best diapers to buy?

Well, none of the diapers I buy seem good...they just....just completely suck.

Okay, well:

I'm 14, 5' 5", 130 Lbs., 28" waistline. I was just wondering, does anyone know of a diaper that:

Will absorb a LOT
    Is really thick. I mean THICK.
    Fits my waist.
    Is comfortable to sleep in.
    you can pee in while laying down All the diapers i ever buy, every time i try to pee laying down, I wet my bed! UGH! Like something I can pee in while asleep *I'm still partially night time incontinent*
    is quiet
    Has a waterproof cover Plastic pants are a pain in the a$$
    Has tabs I hate pull ups!

And last but not least

IS CHEAP! Like 10-20 dollars cheap..

I can't seem to find a competent diaper.

That's a hard combination to find for $20. Especially if you can't order online. If you can order online, Molicares are about a dollar a piece, so a bag of about 18 would fit your needs. As for wetting while lying down, that has to do with where the bulk of your bodyweight is. If it's in your abdomen, then that will be the lowest point on your body when you're lying down. As a result, any liquid you put into your diaper, is going to run to that point, usually hitting a leak guard first and then trailing down the sides of your hips where there is no padding. Hence a wet bed. The only soultion I know of is to sleep on your stomach. That way the urine just pools at the front padd rather than going over your hips trying to the get to the lowest point. Still, not fool proof. You might leak out the top.

If you can't buy online and you can't find a decent medical supply store, try a Depends or Attends with a stuffer or double positioned from hip to hip near where the padding stops at the top of your diaper. It's kind of awkward, but it works. Note though, this is NOT quiet. The stuffer (use as many as you want wherever you want it in the diaper) will add absorbency, but both the Depends and the Attends do not have very good capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by timmydiaperloverboy View Post
    Depends Maximum Absorbency S/M pack of 20 for 14.98 + tax.
    Those are HARDLY the best diapers to buy. Really if you tried Dry 24/7 or Abena X-plus or Bambino's you would never want to go back to depends since they will feel like girls panties.

That said Dry 24/7's are the best option right now. They are decently thick and cost little over a buck each if you buy a case.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Those are HARDLY the best diapers to buy. Really if you tried Dry 24/7 or Abena X-plus or Bambino's you would never want to go back to depends since they will feel like girls panties.

That said Dry 24/7's are the best option right now. They are decently thick and cost little over a buck each if you buy a case.
    But will they fit a 28 inch waist? >.>

I have found the best diapers for me to use at night are Secure X-plus.
    I believe they will meet all your stated requirements, except for the cost, as they are about $1.50 each.
    They can be ordered online from:

Secure Personal Care

Question: Are you looking into buying online, or at a store?
    I will share my wisdom when this is answered.
    --Evan

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    But will they fit a 28 inch waist? >.>
    If you're looking for something that will fit a 28 inch waist, why not try these (Tranquility Junior Briefs): Duraline Medical Products, Inc. Adult diapers, buy diapers, molicare diapers, attends diapers, urinary

I'm sure the community would love to read a review. Please, if you order them...write a review

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    Question: Are you looking into buying online, or at a store?
    I will share my wisdom when this is answered.
    --Evan
    Store

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post

He said cheap didn't he? And I'm not exactly an expert on diapers.