Status
Not open for further replies.

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I'm visually impaired and in the one eye I can see out of I've noticed my vision getting a bit worse , I'm hoping it can be fixed with laser. I should be OK to still work . But walking around is a bit more time consuming and with my bladder issues I think that being diapered while out is now a definite need now more then ever. I have Dr appointment in september, keep u guys updated

nikthewerelion said:
I'm visually impaired and in the one eye I can see out of I've noticed my vision getting a bit worse , I'm hoping it can be fixed with laser. I should be OK to still work . But walking around is a bit more time consuming and with my bladder issues I think that being diapered while out is now a definite need now more then ever. I have Dr appointment in september, keep u guys updated

Sorry to hear about your vision problems. My wife is diabetic and has had all the laser surgery she can have. Right now her eyes are stable, but one always wonders what is lurking in the future.

Sorry you are having issues with you eyes hopefully they can correct what's wrong

I'm blind in my left eye and been that way for nine years. Due to macular dengeneration. Four years ago I had cataract surgery in my good eye.
A year later I had laser to treat my glaucoma. It worked for a year and now use drops to keep it under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back