• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

robyn tgirl from the Uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

robyntgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi gang, well I class myself as a tgirl I was born in 1973 and live in Cambridgeshire. I live alone so can be me as often as I want. I am very tall so passing in the general public is out for me.
I joined this site as always liked the idea of nappies but until recently nothing has been about that suited my likes ie girlie and pink oh and fits. The DC amor however has one me over and I am now a fan.
Hobbies well with work and restoring my house not alot. Thanks for having me

Hugs Robyn x

robyntgirl said:
Hi gang, well I class myself as a tgirl I was born in 1973 and live in Cambridgeshire. I live alone so can be me as often as I want. I am very tall so passing in the general public is out for me.
I joined this site as always liked the idea of nappies but until recently nothing has been about that suited my likes ie girlie and pink oh and fits. The DC amor however has one me over and I am now a fan.
Hobbies well with work and restoring my house not alot. Thanks for having me

Hugs Robyn x

Welcome to ADISC Robyn *Hugs*

Nice to see someone exploring something new for themselves.

What kind of house restoration are you doing by the way? is that so you can sell on for a profit or because you just need to do repairs?

Welcome to Adisc, you sound like quite an interesting character! If you don't mind me asking just how trans' are you? Have you had a gender-swap proceedure? Are you going through one? (Maybe even want one?!) I think there's nothing wrong with being curious and also in return plz ask me stuff in you want to. Again welcome to Adisc fellow-Brit'! bringmesunshine

thanks for the kind welcome

Restoring my own house making it mine posh word for DIY its a slow process with the distraction of the internet and work

I did start the gender process back in my 20's but stopped as I am very tall 6'5'' so just do not pass so felt better to be content than happy. I am also a member of TV chix

Hi Nice to see a Trans ABDL like myself on here. feel free to chat to me x

Hi Robyn... I'm Becky and am also a Diaper loving Trans person in the UK... I Also love the look of the DC Amor... Difficult to get in the UK maybe some of our US friends would be able to help with this... There are other standard diaper's available with pink or lilac on them... Tena or Molicare... try saveexpress.de they are based in Germany but easy to deal with and quite quick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back