• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to being a Carer: Sydney, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi All,

I am a new to exploring this world. Firstly, disclosure to be fair. I became interested in the world ABDL through both my play with a new lover and through my work as a professional kinkster helping others explore their unique wiring.

I am here both to explore personally and also to better understand how I can create meaningful experiences for my clients.

Being a busty 40yo woman I am often approached for breast feeding scenarios. I have been enjoying the dynamic in mother/son and auntie/nephew role plays and this has now extended to discovering Adult babies, littles and diaper lovers. I've been lucky to experience quite a few moving play sessions with clients who were happy to explain what they needed. This was unexpectedly powerful so now I am curious to know more. Am looking into getting a specially made cott.

In my personal life I have been exploring being both carer and little with my partner. Again with surprisingly powerful results. I hope to join in the discussions here and learn more.

In that spirit, what would you say makes a good carer? What qualities does the ideal carer have? What activities appeal to you the most? What is needed to really get you into the zone and safetly back out the other side? What would you honestly need to feel fulfilled in an afternoon of exploring?

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Artemisia said:
Hi All,

I am a new to exploring this world. Firstly, disclosure to be fair. I became interested in the world ABDL through both my play with a new lover and through my work as a professional kinkster helping others explore their unique wiring.

I am here both to explore personally and also to better understand how I can create meaningful experiences for my clients.

Being a busty 40yo woman I am often approached for breast feeding scenarios. I have been enjoying the dynamic in mother/son and auntie/nephew role plays and this has now extended to discovering Adult babies, littles and diaper lovers. I've been lucky to experience quite a few moving play sessions with clients who were happy to explain what they needed. This was unexpectedly powerful so now I am curious to know more. Am looking into getting a specially made cott.

In my personal life I have been exploring being both carer and little with my partner. Again with surprisingly powerful results. I hope to join in the discussions here and learn more.

In that spirit, what would you say makes a good carer? What qualities does the ideal carer have? What activities appeal to you the most? What is needed to really get you into the zone and safetly back out the other side? What would you honestly need to feel fulfilled in an afternoon of exploring?

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Hello and welcome to the site. I must say that you have one of the most intriguing introduction threads that I've ever read on this site. I'm open to my wife and that's all I need, but I love reading diaper stories that have a dominant female character leading some hapless guy into babyhood. I've written a couple stories for this site, but I'm more into the scary/horror genre, so they have that sort of bent.

Anyway, I think you'll gain a lot of insight as to who we are, what we do and want, and how we regress.

Hi there Artemisia, and a big welcome to our community. Its wonderful that you have recognised the very special qualities of ABs. In response to your question, I think that what most (regressive ABs) desire is for their Little self to be genuinely acknowledged. For those of us who have that alternate personality, it is a very real phenomenon...most definitely when we regress. So look upon those you are caring for with the same nurturing attitude as you would any baby or toddler, and you'll be well on track. The worst thing you could possibly do is make any condescending remarks, these can be very confusing and hurtful to someone in little headspace.
I think there are some very lucky ABs up there in Sydney. :hugs:

Yeah, kinda like ozbub said lots of us like the sort of emotional intimacy about it. Like the feeling of being loved and have a genuinely caring person to be their carer if that makes sense. Man Sydney is so lucky, haha it's kind of a cool feeling to know there are people like me so close to home. I don't live in Sydney but relatively close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back