Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There are member's from all over the world what is It like being an AB/DL where you live.

Default There are member's from all over the world what is It like being an AB/DL where you live.

I'm in the USA so here I keep a low profile on my AB/DL life.
    As long as I not putting it out there I'm ok some what safe.

I have been to a few munches and met other's of like mind.
    Are there get to gathers and meet up where your country's are.
    I can readily get AB/DL items here.
    How is the perception where you are from is it safe to be participant in your kink.
    Can you be your self or have to hide who you are how are the laws for you where
    You live.what would you like to see change with how others see this kink in your country.

How do you see us in USA as to be different from how you are.

Thank you for looking in on this thread.

As far as munches, ABDL attire and accessories go, being an ABDL here sucks, big time! It's even worse if you're a Babyfur. Most people here are DL's so it's difficult to find those with common interests outside of that culture, and a lot of them are creeps or mentally unstable, not just exclusive to DL's but yeah. Those that live in the U.S. and the European part of the world should consider themselves lucky.

It sucks here. I live in a empty farm town. As far as I know people here don't know about our kind. The nearest other abdl is probably anywhere between four to five hours away.

It's....ok I guess. I can't be open with it obviously, but I know of at least one other person in my who is AB/DL (though we've never met) and of course Portland and Seattle aren't that far away if I want to go to a munch or meetup. It's nice that most products that cater to us are readily available for a reasonable price online too. All in all, I'd say its not bad.

Im from New Zealand, so there is really a bit of a desert in terms of an abdl community. The few people who are ABDL may meet up with other abdl's, but in general (at least what I've seen so far) theres no real community, very few females and nearly impossible to get abdl items from within the country. So its pretty barren

The same in EU. 4 cats in the big city...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    It sucks here. I live in a empty farm town. As far as I know people here don't know about our kind. The nearest other abdl is probably anywhere between four to five hours away.
    Ditto here.

I'm surprised how big this whole scene is here in Scandinavia. I've been too busy to meet up in real life tho u_u
    I would be super happy to meet other scandinavians here! My home country is written in my bio in here if you wanna know where from scands I am from!

So yeah, pretty good. What I'd really love would be a store where I could walk into to buy Crinklz or such ;P

To little full time wearers in Germany and Europe. Most of them do not go outside. Diapers at home is boring.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    I'm the same I have to travel 2-3 hours for meet ups my self.
    But it's nice to chat with others of like mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    As far as munches, ABDL attire and accessories go, being an ABDL here sucks, big time! It's even worse if you're a Babyfur. Most people here are DL's so it's difficult to find those with common interests outside of that culture, and a lot of them are creeps or mentally unstable, not just exclusive to DL's but yeah. Those that live in the U.S. and the European part of the world should consider themselves lucky.
    Yes for some of us we struggle but not all of us .
    For some we do the best we can do.
    Yes there are some creepers met a few but that why I meet in public places safer that way.
    Hope it gets better for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rusalka View Post
    To little full time wearers in Germany and Europe. Most of them do not go outside. Diapers at home is boring.
    I have seen some ab item's that look like some thing I would like to try .
    So its a closeted type of life style then .