Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fitting

Default Fitting

Today i got my first ever tape-up diapers, i ordered a sample pack of those bambino biancos. So i check the mail, like i have for like 3 days in a row and there it is, a very full looking plastic envelope/bag type thing. So when i tried it on i had a hard time getting the tapes in the right place, is there some sort of secret to this or is it just practice makes perfect? And btw these diapers are awesome. My butt feels like it's sitting on a pillow, the thickness is just very incredible feeling.

Was there something to discuss here?

Next time think about maybe putting this as a blog. Either way congrats

Well my question was, is there a secret to getting the tapes on right the first time or does it just take practice?

You probably just have to get used to it. If you aren't used to tape on diapers, putting them on can be tricky. I used them for a few months, and I got really good at it.

There are some tips for taping on a diaper. If you're going to lie down, do it as if someone else were changing you. Like, a baby. Standing up, stand against a wall, bring the front up, and tape on the tabs as far to the middle as you can get them without ripping them. I don't know about sitting down, I never really tried that.

Anyways, you just have to get used to them, probably. It'll take awhile, but you'll get used to it. Enjoy your Bambinos!

--The Silent Assassin--
    Last edited by TheFoxxehAssassin; 14-Feb-2009 at 21:42. Reason: Added signature

Quote Originally Posted by matrixroks354 View Post
    Well my question was, is there a secret to getting the tapes on right the first time or does it just take practice?
    Oh sorry I feel bad now but that was hidden in the text.... I think there are a few threads possibly on this sbject

It's OK don't feel bad, i was just in kind of a rush to type and didn't make very good structuring for my post.

There was a post of some off-site blog that had instructions with pictures but I cannot think of where it was or what it was called. But I know that it was a blog run by one of the users here.

Dang. This is gonna drive be crazy! Can anyone else remember it?

do the bottom tapes first, and don't just pull them straight across horizontally: you want to sort of angle them up so they're pointing more toward your belly button. tape them fairly high on the diaper, not down by your legs. otherwise they'll start rubbing against your leg before long, and the back of the diaper won't be pulled tight against the backs of your thighs. then do the top tapes, angling them down, so that the waist fits nice and snug.

Off topic. I'm still just a newbie, bit it seems there are a lot of "Forum police" around here who decide what is suitable for the forum, and what should be blogged. If I read the rules correctly, there are no rules about posting in the form of a question or not...

Quote Originally Posted by drmmrr View Post
    Off topic. I'm still just a newbie, bit it seems there are a lot of "Forum police" around here who decide what is suitable for the forum, and what should be blogged. If I read the rules correctly, there are no rules about posting in the form of a question or not...
    yes but they are trying to put stuff in the right area, so that way when you go into a category, there is stuff there that relates to that category and not something else.

For example: Lets say you go into the teen baby category and you find a forum on sexual activities for those over 18, as you can see this should be in the Mature topics category instead of the teen baby.

Can you see what i mean?