Thread: My parents found out about my diaper fetish/love

Default My parents found out about my diaper fetish/love

It had to happen some time... and it happened not long ago this month. My dad didn't care at all but my mom...... oh dear. Her first words were and I quote, "Do I need to call 911?" like.. what? Call 911? What for? To waste their time? I just hope diapers, furries, and men wearing panties, one day doesn't become a mental health case if the parents find out. Even my therapist asked if it was a kin/fetish... I said yeah but I didn't tell him about it. He found out through my mother. Now it may seem my mother is an overractive bad mom, but trust me I love her even though she, my aunt, and people, have put me through a lot lately. I am not a victim of anything but half truths and deception of others. I do not care what happens to me and maybe that is my issue. I take care of my physical body with showers, good food, vitamins, water, etc, but mentally I just let things hurt me which isn't good. I'm working on it because I want to take better care of my mental health as a normal teenager coming to adulthood (I'm 19, last year as a teen D and I am feeling old. Now, before someone ignorantly says, "19?? That is not old! I'm 60!" or whatever they might say, I just FEEL old and it is not something I want to feel, yet I do because I want to try to be mature more frequently and to keep my cool. Random question, what is the best diaper for someone who doesn't mess but does wet?

for me I like cloth diapers and vinyl pull on pants
    as for been 19 and early 20s, yah it may feel old but your still young enough to still do dumb things. ho what an age to be at. have fun it doesn't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBBaby View Post
    for me I like cloth diapers and vinyl pull on pants
    as for been 19 and early 20s, yah it may feel old but your still young enough to still do dumb things. ho what an age to be at. have fun it doesn't last long.
    Trust me my life is devoid of 'fun' it was bullied out of me, now I can still be happy, but rarely do I enjoy myself.

I am sorry to hear that you are having a rough time right now. To answer your random question, my favorite diaper is the Dry 24/7.

Please care about what happens to you. Vitamins and eating healthy will have no effect if your stress levels and depression wreck your body instead. The mind, body and spirit must all be healthy for a person to be healthy.

As for your mother, every mom is either overactive or under-active; there is rarely a happy medium. We love them anyway. This does not change the fact that your current relationship with your mother is not healthy. It needs to change. Fortunately, it does not have to be an all-or-nothing change. It is possible to try to change the relationship into something healthier with personal boundaries. Please ask your therapist about this topic.

Thankfully, diapers and other fetishes are not a mental health issue as long as they are not causing any harm to anyone. There are very specific lines that must be crossed and your mother cannot report that happening. You letting your therapist know it exists and not saying you find it a problem means it is not a case. Done. Who cares. Moving on. Legally, your Mother's opinion does not matter on this topic. At least you know you can discuss it with your therapist if you would like. If family members keep harassing you about it, you may discuss that freely without concern.

Stress makes people age much faster and makes people feel much older than they are. Nineteen and sixty are not good numbers. Thirty and ninety would be the same ratio, but even worse. I went from feeling about my age to ancient in six months. It took 12 months to recover from that first period of high stress. Have not yet shown any signs of recovering from my second time of major stress. Please change course. This path is not safe.

Again, I am sorry to hear that you are having a rough time. Family means a lot and we want to keep them. Healthy boundaries make for healthy families. May you find a way to put up defensive barriers to protect yourself from your family.

sorry to hear about you being bullied. I can under stand what it like, I had a really hard time with school with bullies it went so far as been hog tied in the class room and then getting beat up after school because of it. and it took years for me to get over it. I did lean one very important thing when I was your age, and that was to let go of the bullies hold on me and when I turned 19 I decided I wouldn't let take over my life. So It took me some time to some people to hag out with witch now have become very good friends now.
    I know it hard now but it will get better, it did for me over time.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBBaby View Post
    sorry to hear about you being bullied. I can under stand what it like, I had a really hard time with school with bullies it went so far as been hog tied in the class room and then getting beat up after school because of it. and it took years for me to get over it. I did lean one very important thing when I was your age, and that was to let go of the bullies hold on me and when I turned 19 I decided I wouldn't let take over my life. So It took me some time to some people to hag out with witch now have become very good friends now.
    I know it hard now but it will get better, it did for me over time.
    There's some good advise here. You need to find some good people to hang out with, thus distancing yourself from home. I always had friends and especially one very good friend. I think those relationships kept me sane. My mom found my diapers when I was about your age and sent me to a psychiatrist. Bad things happen and all you can do is move past it. For most of us, having a job and friends gets us through the day.

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by Premetheus View Post
    Trust me my life is devoid of 'fun' it was bullied out of me, now I can still be happy, but rarely do I enjoy myself.
    I am going to be real upfront with you, being bullied is something I have experience with. I was made fun of extremely, I had a kid break my arm once in the 5th grade. I had teachers that made fun of me and adults. I switched school 8 times throughout my school career. I thought at one time niceness had be bullied out of me. I know now that you can't let them. You have to have a different mindset.

I have never told anyone outside my family about my being bullied. I literally have PTSD from it (I am sure being a cop did not help that)

Bullies I know to. but I learned to defend myself. Sure very late, but more intensive. Itīs giving results every day.

Yes, is true when after school sesion I escaped to home how I could to come there without some stupid issue. I knew that the bullies are stupid assholes. And wht I did at home, if alone ? - put me my paci and getting relax.