Not open for further replies.

Froppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I play on the ps vita, xbox 360, and nintendo 3ds.

I play on my 3DS, Playstation 4, PC, and I'd like to get back into playing Crisis Core on the PSP.

Nice I'm hoping to get a ps4 next year my vita can get some of the ps4 games which is cool been playing j stars victory vs+

Oh! I saw a few ads for that. I saw Gon and Tsuna on the cover and was really curious on how their combat styles would be in that game.

I have a PS3 and a PS4. Don't play quite as much as I used to but message me if anyone wants to add me :biggrin: I love Uncharted, The Last of Us, anything by naughty dog. I've also played a lot more Call of Duty than I'd like to admit.

PC mostly. I get my 360 out once in a while to play exclusives though.

Got a Nintendo 3DS xl , PS3 and an Xbox 360 . Unfortunately I don't have the cash to pay for any next gen consoles.

Me either kinda want to trade my 360 for a ps3

PC, mac, sometimes Xbox original but not that much anymore

I have a pink 3DS XL and a PC. It's been a year since I built it though, so it's steadily becoming outdated... but I do hope it will last a bit longer yet.

I play mostly on my Xbox One and occasionally my 360, I do play a little on my laptop but rarely does it work out too well.

I'm on PC, X1, Xbox 360, Wiiu, DS,

Only PC.

I play some games on the PC, but my computer isn't really made for gaming.

Soooo, my gaming stuffs is either on the Vita, 3DS, Wii-U, or PS4.

PS3, thinking of getting a 4

PC and PS3 for me although its been a long time since I've played on my playstation.

Xbox360, Wii, iMac (early 2014). Depends on the game. I feel that I typically play games 1 or even 2 years after they come out. The only exception was the Mass Effect series.

(The ending sucked)

PS3.

I also still have my old PS2 which I'm keeping just for Resident Evil 4. :biggrin:

Sometimes I would play on my Gamecube or N64, though I do have many other systems. Other times, I would play whatever my laptop is capable of handling.

Xbox 360, but also PC / Mac quite a lot (I run most of my PC games under wine on my macbook, Yeah, they are old enough to run well under wine :) )
Sometimes I will fire up the old PS2 as well.

I don't actually play a lot of modern games, I still rank RTCW and Unreal as my two favourite ever games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back