What video game system do you play on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laptop :)

3ds, pc, and my 360

Mega Drive! :yes:

okay, not the original as that sucks juice like a [insert similie] and is now stashed away with my Spectrum 48. no, it's one of those emulator thingies, but it's not too bad. and it takes my original Arcade Power Stick. and original cartridges.

We have a WII, a 360, as well as a PS2 (yikes...anyone want one?). Have the xbox, and wii connected in the living room. I love Driver, Halo, and MOH (any of them). The WII is more for bowling, and golf, and mario cart.....weeeeeee

Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, and occasionally I emulate a game from an older system on my Xbox, despite actually having the older systems. :p

No PC for me.

I don't really play a whole lot of video games anymore. My 2DS sees the most use (for Pokemon), but I also own:

Sega Genesis
Sega CD
Sega 32X
Nintendo 64
Wii (technically my mother's)
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
Playstation 2
XBox 360

Currently on PS3 and some games on PC but I am not playing so often

I'm a Pc gamer

Definitely my 3DS and Wii!

PS3, mostly. Sometimes Wii.

PC.

PC, Nintendo DSi, Android.
Sometimes I play horror games, like Silent Hill (2,3,4) and Forbidden Siren (1,2) on my old PS2. And I'm not gonna buy new consoles, old games are better anyway :tongueout:

PC only, although the new 3ds was tempting. Just having a handeld might be comfortable sometimes. Then I remembered that I don't have time to play much more and decided to get a new graphics card instead.

Atari

Not going back all the way: PS3, PS4, PSP, 360, 3DS, PC

laptop, but I'd love to get a gamegirl :p

PS3 and iPad. I considered getting a PS4 but don't game enough for it to be a worthwhile investment. My tastes are pretty predictable - I like FIFA, NBA, Madden etc. as well as all the GTA's & almost all racing games (most of which I think are perfectly suited for tablet).

PC :) Tried PS4 but not my thing

I have an XBOX 360 Slim that is on its last legs and the controllers are powered by batteries held together with a paper clip contacted and masking tape since the rechragebales went and died. I like to play solitaire on my 90's laptop and have been looking to get the original grand theft auto to try out on it, it's quite a capable little machine for its age and can play games quite fast and type really well.

kitterdafoxy said:
I have an XBOX 360 Slim that is on its last legs and the controllers are powered by batteries held together with a paper clip contacted and masking tape since the rechragebales went and died. I like to play solitaire on my 90's laptop and have been looking to get the original grand theft auto to try out on it, it's quite a capable little machine for its age and can play games quite fast and type really well.

Haha GTA 1, I've got my burnt disc I made a few years ago right with me, I wrote the system requirements on it :). Here, I'll read them out, "Intel Pentium 75Mhz; MS-DOS 6.0; 16MB RAM; 80MB Hard Disk space" ^_^ even my 1996 laptop can run it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back