Thread: Worst accident

Unhappy Worst accident

Whabubububublre
    Last edited by timmahtherebel; 16-Feb-2009 at 02:47.

When I opened this thread.

Sorry dude, but that's a little too graphic for my liking. Honestly - we really don't post things like that here. Maybe you do at other forums - but not here. You're new though, so you'll get the swing of things around here eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Abby_Cullen View Post
    When I opened this thread.

Sorry dude, but that's a little too graphic for my liking. Honestly - we really don't post things like that here. Maybe you do at other forums - but not here. You're new though, so you'll get the swing of things around here eventually.
    ADD much Abby? You kinda just stoped with your first sentance

EmeraldsAndLime

Look on the bright side, ladies... uhh, well, there really isn't one. Graphic? Not really. I don't see much wrong with the post itself, although the subject matter and how it was presented was a bit... awkward to read.

But hey, we're on a diaper fetish forum! These threads are to be expected!

To the OP: Sharing these types of stories on this forum isn't really the best idea, especially if you are new. Maybe, if you were asking for help in some form or another then people would be happy to respond and give you some advice, but as far as I can see, there's not much substance to your post beyond sharing something I didn't really need to know.

It doesn't say he enjoyed it..
    My worst accident would have to be getting punched in the kidney and pissing blood... yeah... no fun.

Flew 5 feet in the air and hit some water going about 20mph with a full bladder. Pissed my already soaked jeans.

Was quite fun though. In the since I was riding on an inner tube standing up.

Can't say I've ever woken up to spontaneous bowel release, no. I doubt this is real, but if it is talk to someone at your Foster Care place. Uncontrollable crapping is never the problem, it's a symptom of something worse.

Darkfinn

Accidental messing is never fun... I do speak from experience.

The worst part is having to wait until you get to an appropriate place to clean up.