Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "NEW" New, Dry 24/7. Poor quality.

Default "NEW" New, Dry 24/7. Poor quality.

I received a shipment of Dry 24/7's recently and noticed a few things. They were thinner, the plastic was course, and the tapes were larger than my July shipment. Not a problem. Then I noticed the new briefs lasted about half as long, that's a problem. I contacted XPMedical (bought from), and was told there weren't any changes made. Then messaged Comfidry directly and was told the same. I'm not crazy, but I am disappointed. Last night I had the back plastic of the Dry tear and spill the gel on my father's couch. I'll be certain to message them an image and constructive message. I hope someone else can confirm my inquiry. Thanks for reading - Dylan

Welcome to Corporate Diaper Company of America "improvements" equals a lesser quality and inferior product . Also could be a late in the day Friday manufacturing batch when employees slack off waiting till the 5 o clock closing time my two cents only that stinks that you received a bad batch of them I would not be happy either.

I thought my last batch of dry 24/7's seamed a little thinner, but I have had no issues with the tapes and absorbancy seams fine. I wish I had kept a few of my first few cases to compair to my new batch

I am still happy with the dry 24/7's and they will continue to be my diaper of choice.

So that's the kicker. I have 3 from my 2nd to last order. The new batch is very different, and the new briefs don't hold as much. It doesn't feel right, like they're adjusting the pulp / sap ratio per diaper to save money, which will be very disappointing.

Yep they are following in the footsteps of Depend and Attends and others once someone comes up with idea of selling more diapers by reducing quality to make more profits is flat out wrong in my opinion.
    Last edited by xpluswearer; 16-Aug-2015 at 03:11. Reason: error in spelling

Quote Originally Posted by xpluswearer View Post
    Yep they are following in the footsteps of Depend and Attends and others once someone comes up with idea of selling more diapers by reducing quality to make more profits is flat out wrong in my opinion.
    That's usually the receipe on how to eventually go out of business. Normally I don't wear Dry 24/7 though I sometimes buy them for times where I have to be in the same diaper for a prolonged time (I usually don't have much privacy to change when on job or on travel and I hate change in a stall where others can hear the diaper crincle). Anyway the Dry 2477 have so far worked as intended, but now that the inspire diaper from rearz have emerged on the market, they might be my new choice for a heavy duty diaper since they are cheaper in Europe than Dry 24/7.

I just opened a pack from thus months shipment, and compared to last month, the plastic seems to be slightly different, and maybe less sap but I dunno it it's an actually difference or my mind tricking me cuz of the slightly different plastic. I've yet to test these newer dry 24/7's tho. The tapes seem like the same size tho. It seems I'll be going 24/7 today in dry 24/7s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheAverageMan View Post
    That's usually the receipe on how to eventually go out of business. Normally I don't wear Dry 24/7 though I sometimes buy them for times where I have to be in the same diaper for a prolonged time (I usually don't have much privacy to change when on job or on travel and I hate change in a stall where others can hear the diaper crincle). Anyway the Dry 2477 have so far worked as intended, but now that the inspire diaper from rearz have emerged on the market, they might be my new choice for a heavy duty diaper since they are cheaper in Europe than Dry 24/7.
    They've been my day to day since March, so this is very selfish for the company to make this decision. It made college and work much easier for me to manage. So in America, the Inspire's cost 100 for 48 and the Dry 24/7 are 105 for 72. What are the cost in Europe.

It is what happens when you let Wall Street and number crunchers take control of your business they ruin it !