Snuggies / Snuggies Overnights in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looks like Snuggies are finally available in Canada (and the UK, Europe) but so far in Canada they are only available by the case and half case. Hopefully they will be available by the bag soon. Half a case (4 bags) for $90 is actually pretty decent I think. Not sure where they ship from but hopefully within Canada as to avoid crazy shipping costs.

Looks like they charge a $15.00 shipping fee to Canada

Rescue said:
Looks like Snuggies are finally available in Canada (and the UK, Europe) but so far in Canada they are only available by the case and half case. Hopefully they will be available by the bag soon. Half a case (4 bags) for $90 is actually pretty decent I think. Not sure where they ship from but hopefully within Canada as to avoid crazy shipping costs.

You can buy by the bag, case or half case. We have two warehouses in Canada, one in Toronto and one in Vancouver. This will help with keeping shipping time frames down and pretty consistent for everyone. In Europe we have one warehouse right now near London with plans for another location later this year or early next year near the Netherlands.

- - - Updated - - -

babytimfadden said:
Looks like they charge a $15.00 shipping fee to Canada

We charge a flat $15CAD on any order, one bag or one case or two cases the price is the same no matter what. This is done because there are events and other situations what one would not have to have the product shipped and in such an event you would save that money.

Rescue said:

Where have you seen them in Europe, I have tried searching for them but haven't found a place within EU where you can get them yet??.

Simply just to try them out to see whether they might be worth trying as a "heavy duty diaper" normally I'm not into either AB things, but I think they might be fun to try out just as a relaxing thing eventhough I'm in diapers 24/7 due to OAB and urge incon.

NotTheAverageMan said:
Where have you seen them in Europe, I have tried searching for them but haven't found a place within EU where you can get them yet??.

Snuggiesdiapers.com/eu and snuggiesdiapers.com/uk

You can buy by the bag, case or half case. We have two warehouses in Canada, one in Toronto and one in Vancouver.

Todaler are you able to help me out. on the /ca website the only option for Overnights in the Case and Half Case. The only "bag" available is S.Ex that I can find.

Thanks!

Toddler the UK site is only listing the S.Ex diapers will they be stocking the waddles and overnights?

Bushdog said:
Toddler the UK site is only listing the S.Ex diapers will they be stocking the waddles and overnights?

Due to a trademark issue we are unable to sell the Snuggies products on the UK website, however we have them in stock and for sale on the Euro site snuggiesdiapers.com/eu

- - - Updated - - -

Rescue said:
Todaler are you able to help me out. on the /ca website the only option for Overnights in the Case and Half Case. The only "bag" available is S.Ex that I can find.

Thanks!

It seems it is missing an image somewhere so it is not showing up on the main page. If you type "Overnight" in the search bar on the website it shows it.

https://snuggiesdiapers.com/ca/en/diapers/waddler-overnight

Oh ok, thanks. I found it now but I still cannot get it to work. When I go through the whole process it says there is no carriers available for shipping so it will not allow me to proceed. Also is it $25.00 per bag or $35.00 per bag? It defaults to $35.00 but the site actually says

Or buy by the bag below. $25 for the first bag and $15 for each additional. Price adjustment will be reflected in your shopping cart.

Just alittle confusing. Sorry for being a pain, Id like to order but it wont let me lol :(

Rescue said:
Oh ok, thanks. I found it now but I still cannot get it to work. When I go through the whole process it says there is no carriers available for shipping so it will not allow me to proceed. Also is it $25.00 per bag or $35.00 per bag? It defaults to $35.00 but the site actually says

Or buy by the bag below. $25 for the first bag and $15 for each additional. Price adjustment will be reflected in your shopping cart.

Just alittle confusing. Sorry for being a pain, Id like to order but it wont let me lol :(

We are having a little issues on the one bag order for some reason. The $25 is USD for some reason it is pulling the US description as well. The $35 is the price but it is CAD.

Ok. I will stand by and check back often to see if I am able to order.

Is the $35 per bag including shipping or is shipping more ontop of that?

Todaler many thanks for the reply, I will look at them from Europe.

Looks like its working ok now. I was able to order 2 bags of Overnights last night. I got the reciept in my email. Not sure if I will receive a tracking number or how long it will take to ship to the East Coast. Pretty excited!

Rescue said:
Ok. I will stand by and check back often to see if I am able to order.

Is the $35 per bag including shipping or is shipping more ontop of that?

It is not $35 per bag, only $35 if you order ONE BAG. If you order larger amounts the price per bag goes down dramatically but there is a flat shipping fee in Canada on each order regardless of its size; one bag or one case the shipping is the same.

Noticed that. I ordered 2 bags which was a good deal. Should I expect a tracking number for my shipment or do you know how long it might take to get to the East Coast of Canada?

Thanks TOadler

Order by the case if at all possible. So much cost savings!

Got my Snuggies Overnights today. Wearing one now for the first time. Two words.... New Favorite

Fantastic. The sizing is off so if you usually wear a medium, you need to order Large snuggies but man oh man are the awesome. So Comfy and the fit is fantastic.

Rescue said:
Got my Snuggies Overnights today. Wearing one now for the first time. Two words.... New Favorite

Fantastic. The sizing is off so if you usually wear a medium, you need to order Large snuggies but man oh man are the awesome. So Comfy and the fit is fantastic.

I know right? I'm not entirely sure what their "secret sauce" is for comfort, but they really do seem to be the best diaper for comfort, in my opinion anyway.

I usually wear medium but they were out of medium when I ordered yesterday so I should have large on the way.

Even though the large fits small I still fit into them, and I can tape them tight and not have everything stretch. I spent the night in one (managed to make it leak, but that was my fault). I find with an Abena or even a Northshore they are pretty much falling off the morning because they've stretched. Not so with the snuggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back