I found some art - And I would love to re-create the clothing style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I was browsing the mostly lovely halls of DeviantArt and stumbled across this pieces of art. The thing that I am enthralled by is the style of clothing the bear is wearing, it's sleek, yet powerful. I would love to be able to recreate the style somehow.

Can you guys help me out here?
the_time_has_come_by_ghostbear2k-d4alqqz.jpg

You want to recreate the exact style of the artist? What do you need help with specifically?

Baxton said:
You want to recreate the exact style of the artist? What do you need help with specifically?

I want to re-create the style of clothing that the character in the image is wearing. It's sleek yet powerful.

Themanswifesman said:
I was browsing the mostly lovely halls of DeviantArt and stumbled across this pieces of art. The thing that I am enthralled by is the style of clothing the bear is wearing, it's sleek, yet powerful. I would love to be able to recreate the style somehow.

Can you guys help me out here?
View attachment 24600

Themanswifesman said:
I want to re-create the style of clothing that the character in the image is wearing. It's sleek yet powerful.
Would it be possible for you to use different words to describe what you want? How are you planning to recreate the style? Art? Personal clothing? Coffee Mug shape? So fare, we are not understanding and we have gotten the same words twice.

Jeremiah said:
Would it be possible for you to use different words to describe what you want? How are you planning to recreate the style? Art? Personal clothing? Coffee Mug shape? So fare, we are not understanding and we have gotten the same words twice.

Personal clothing.

I would've replied sooner but there was a weird glitch with the site and I couldn't see anything of importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back