• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfusedd

Banned
Hey everyone! I'm Unfusedd.
I used to regular this place when it first started up, and before that, I was an active member of TBDL.org! I went off to College and did crazy things and I've returned recently. It's pretty cool to see posts from people I recognize from about 10 years ago.

Anyways, I'll be around. I love rock climbing and singing and I look forward to getting a feel for the vibe of the community since I left.

Peace and Blessings, yo

Last edited:
Welcome back unfusedd! Those college years can be fun, eh? The biggest change as you know is that everyone here is 18+. Do you sing in a band or a choir?

I'm in a band right now. It's a blast.
We do psych rock and funk.

And yeah, It was crazy the first two years, then I realized that I can relax a bit and still have a good time.
A bit too much partying and one too many raves. But I saw Ultra and that was insane. All in all, things have been great

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back