Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I...

Question Should I...

Well, some weeks ago my mom discovered i'm ABDL finding some of my diapers, she accepted and is keeping in secret among us, but i'm going crazy because i don't have my own room, and i can't use my diapers because my dad don't know, should i ask my mom to tell my dad about this?

Telling parents is always a tricky situation.

The only advice I can give you is to ask yourself what you have to gain by your dad knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by MilesTheFox88 View Post
    Telling parents is always a tricky situation.

The only advice I can give you is to ask yourself what you have to gain by your dad knowing.
    Being able to use his diapers I guess

Adapter - try it and it can get horrible results... This kind of stuf is "not parents."

I wouldn't recommend it. Odds are eveven if he knew, things wouldn't change other than it might be a bit more awkward. He might tolerate it, but I doubt he would give you his blessing to do it openly around him, so you would end up being just as secretive as before. Honestly, this is the kind of thing your parents don't want to know about in the same way you don't want them to know about it. I'd just take my chances and wear when you can without bringing him into it. Then again you know your dad better than anyone else so it's all up to you.

Ask your mom what she thinks about telling your dad. Tell her that you would like it if it were easier for you to access and use diapers and you think it would help if your dad was aware, and find out if she thinks that is a good idea, she knows already now, so she really is your best source of input.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you could just ask her if she had a good ideas on how you can get some privacy and access to diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Ask your mom what she thinks about telling your dad. Tell her that you would like it if it were easier for you to access and use diapers and you think it would help if your dad was aware, and find out if she thinks that is a good idea, she knows already now, so she really is your best source of input.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you could just ask her if she had a good ideas on how you can get some privacy and access to diapers.
    This sounds like the way to go. Good job Tyger.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    This sounds like the way to go. Good job Tyger.
    You beat me to it.

I really do think Tyger's suggestion is the best I have heard or could think of.

Quote Originally Posted by AdapterTwenty View Post
    I'm gonna try what Tyger told me, thank you all
    Cool, tell us how it goes?