Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilliekins

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I was wondering how do I play little by myself? You see I'm a wheelchair user due to Cerebral Palsy so I can't walk on my own and can't get on/off of the floor on my own. I have bottles/sippy cups, teddies/dolls, colouring books & crayons all of which I use often. I don't own any nappies or pull ups and have no way of getting any. Do any of you lovely AB's/Littles know what else I could do during little time by myself? :smile1:

Hey there Lillikins, sounds like a tough call for you. For me, the best time to hit little space is when I'm in bed. Being diapered is super nice, but if im not or can't be, I still find the comfort of my bed and drifting into my imagination, a great way to regress. Can you take a teddy to bed? Snuggles are always a wonderful experience. Sorry I know that doesn't help very much. :hugs:

It is. Thanks for the advice ozbub, I never thought of taking a teddy to bed with me and snuggling up in bed with it.

When I started taking my monkey to bed, he kept falling out of bed. But after a while, he started learning to stick close to me. He makes me feel little. I keep him close when coloring and ask his advice on colors. He doesn't have much to say.
I also found a new book recently that allows me to be little without having to do anything. Highlights for Children has published some books of their hidden pictures. It is great fun to search the page to find the listed objects.

I usually curl up on the couch with soup and grilled cheese or chicken nuggets with macaroni or something like that and watch cartoons, followed up by snuggling in bed with a bottle of warm milk and honey.

While you're snuggling in bed with your teddy, you might also enjoy listening to a bedtime story. :) Lots of people with very pretty voices, male and female, record them on YouTube. And some even do a bit of verbal roleplay, which helps me feel really really small. My favorite readers are under the "ASMR" tag, and if you play them with a good speaker or with headphones, it sounds like they are right next to you.

Something I love doing is getting cheese and crackers and turning on some netflix(usually kids section) and Either use my bottle or my paci and feel little for the night.

as other pople said, coloring is also something to get you into the little mindset :D

Lilliekins said:
So I was wondering how do I play little by myself? You see I'm a wheelchair user due to Cerebral Palsy so I can't walk on my own and can't get on/off of the floor on my own. I have bottles/sippy cups, teddies/dolls, colouring books & crayons all of which I use often. I don't own any nappies or pull ups and have no way of getting any. Do any of you lovely AB's/Littles know what else I could do during little time by myself? :smile1:

Good Evening!

I myself have Cerebral Palsy (and Autism).
I do not use a wheelchair, but I am a legbracer and use forearm crutches.
I snuggle with my teddy bears and my dolly friends in my bed.
Yes!
I am 100% incontinent, and I am in diapers 24/7.
My "baby mode times" are before/during bedtimes and at nap times.

I just love snuggling my plush and watching cartoons if its just me, maybe a little drawing too. Hey can we hang it on the fridge? Can we?

Hi Lilliekins! I know from experience that it can be tough being an AB/Little with limited mobility. I'd recommend watching some kids TV shows or Disney movies to get into that little headspace. Also you can easily use a large desk or table to set-up some toy cars or trains and speed them around! As for your dolls and teddies, maybe have a nice tea party with them? You can even get play tea sets with friendly, interactive teapots and cups so you can 'learn' as a little, whilst having fun with your teddies and keeping them refreshed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back