Thread: What if the whole world stop believing in god ?

Default What if the whole world stop believing in god ?

How do you think the world would be if everyone stop believing in god. Do you think the world would worst or better off without a god in is life. I would think it would be worse because no faith in mankind and with no faith the world would fall part a lot faster then we have had now.

What, tomorrow? I think that would be disruptive and while there might be some benefits, the disruption would almost surely be negative overall. Over time, it seems to me like the only rational conclusion but I'm not in a big rush. Your last sentence strikes me as odd, because as a person who doesn't believe in God(s), faith in mankind is of greater importance to me than ever.

I watch a video by band calls newsboys and it call god not dead and it about the world not believing in god anymore. So it got me thinking what would the world be like without god in it good or bad for mankind it self. I know also different religions cause's problems on earth but we all have one thing in common that we all believing in a forum of god.

Here the video